• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lucario to return in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U as a playable character: Lucario

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Lucario to return in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U as a playable character: Lucario will ...

The official site of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS has announced the return of Lucario to Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U as playable character.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Lucario to return in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U as a playable character: Luc

I was hoping that Mewtwo would return with its Mega Evolutions but I know that Lucario has a Mega Evolution as well which might be a replacement for Lucario's Final Smash.

Re: Lucario to return in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U as a playable character: Luc

I am so happy right now! Lucario wasn't really my main in Brawl (my main was Kirby), but I am at least happy to see that he's back.

Wake me up when Mewtwo is announced.

Great news! Glad he's back. Hoping he'll get Mega Evolution for his Final Smash. It would be better than the one he has now. I don't think they'd make it his Down B like Sheik since you can't undo Mega Evolution so it seems Final Smash makes the most sense, being something like Samus to Zero Suit Samus.

I'm calling it: Mega Lucario as his Final Smash.

Like the other folks on here, I am quite happy knowing that Lucario is returning in this installment. It just seems too popular by Pokémon standards to leave out. I hope that Mewtwo and Pokémon Trainer return as well, in addition to earning some buffs to make them more popular in the competitive scene.

All I have to say: Mega evo plzzzz

I hope there is other starters in the game

Good to hear he's back! I hope the buffs they said they gave him makes the mechanic less high risk.

I would care more about Lucario returning in SSB4 if it wasn't for the returning Aura mechanic. Rewarding players for getting hit is in a bad design choice IMO, and now they're even increasing his power as he gains damage.

Players should be rewarded for their skill and not their mistakes. Project M uses an Aura mechanic that instead rewards aggressive play (power of Aura attacks increases as Lucario connects his physical moves, and resets if Lucario is KO'd), which I think is a better design choice.

Still waiting on Mewtwo's triumphant return. Please make it happen this time..

I was just reading a rumor that Lucario and Mewtwo would return with some changes a few hours before this was announced lol. Looks like they got at least half of that right.

Glad to hear my main is back. If mewtwo does return he better be buffed and not weigh as much as a lightweight character.

I was so happy to hear this news. I love Lucario and I never got to play it in Brawl, so I was seriously hoping that it would be available in this game. I was immensely happy to hear that it would be available. I was going to buy the game even if it didn't have Lucario, but knowing that it does make me want to buy the game even more.

Great! hopefully his Final Smash isn't laughable like in SSBB, mega-evolution would be great for him too, I also hope that mewtwo will make a return, though I think that a 6th gen Pokémon might be in the line-up instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom