• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Lugarugan Midday vs Lugarugan Midnight

Envoy

Formerly GTT
Reaction score
CsJ6H_KWIAAo0NV.jpg

Art not by me. Found using Google Images

As the title says. Which do you prefer? The Midday (Sun) form or the Midnight (Moon) form? I have a sneaking suspicion that Midnight will be more popular, but I personally prefer Midday's design by far. Midnight form just isn't doing it for me.​

Last edited:
Midnight, cause it is badass! Hey, that's just me :cool: Midday is cool too, but I'll take Midnight on my team
i42344.jpg

@Envoy If you didn't draw that art then please provide a source just below the image. If you did then good job, it looks fantastic. :p

I really love the Midday form. I didn't realize how much I wanted a lithe, quadrupedal Rock type until I saw that one. XD Too bad it'll probably be Sun exclusive because I'm planning on getting Moon

At the moment I'm not really sure which I like better honestly. MIdday looks like something I've always wanted, but not for Rockruff's evolution. Midnight weirds me out tbh so maybe I just need to wait and see its animations before I judge.

It's a tie for now I suppose!

Eh, I really don't care that much for either honestly since I kinda hate wolves.

They both look like starved, mangy mongrels, but the Midnight version is worse in that it just looks evil. Midday version at least has a bit of nobility to it, not to mention that it looks like a natural progression from Rockruff. Midnight looks like they tried to hard to make an overly edgy werewolf and it just creeps me out. So Midday definitely wins it for me.

I'm calling a tie on this one since I don't particularly like either one for different reasons. Midday is clearly Game Freak's preferred form with the better stuff it got and Midnight reeks of missed opportunities right now. I have to give Midday credit where credit is due though for likely decimating my most hated Kalos Pokémon, Talonflame, when a sandstorm is up.

Midday, it is sleek and fast, especially for Alola. Accelerock is also an awesome signature move, unlike Counter, which isn't even useful in battle.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom