• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lugia

Tyler-B312

Reaction score
Does anyone have a Lugia they can trade over to Pearl?

Pokemon I can trade:
// Standard Pokemon:
Shedinja
All 7 Eevee evolutions
Unown (C)
Drifloon
Pichu (Volt Tackle)
Pichu
Ditto
Chimchar
Piplup
Swellow
Carvanha
Golbat
Sentret
Girafarig
Chingling
Kadabra
Clefairy
Gallade
Castform
Dragonaire
Haunter
Wooper
Chatot
Magnemite
Hariyama
Bronzor

// Fossil Pokemon:
Shieldon x5
Lileep x2
Aerodactyle
Kabuto x3
Anorith

// Legendary Pokemon:
Palkia
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf

Last edited:
palkia
ef16d06ff299c3d7258db3dcf36d9b01b448e42db32398bac.png ef16d06ff299c3d7258db3dcf36d9b01b448e42db32398bac.png

Sure.

Quick question; does it have Weather Ball or Aeroblast? Just wondering because the former doesn't seem to be learnable on Pearl and the latter is also increased to a lv85 attack there.

Are you in the Wi-Fi club? I don't have your code, so I can't see you.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom