• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (On Hiatus)

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (Open for Business)

I see you're working on five requests now, but I'll throw my name in the ring. I have 1 PP Max and 7 PP Ups. Take whatever you want.

Username: Argylegasm
Friend Code: 4871-3955-6532
IGN: Brandon

Pokemon: Gallade
Ability: Steadfast
Nature: Adamant
IV Spread: 31/31/31/XX/31/31 (some 30s and such are ok, too, I just am focused on attack)
Hidden Power: Don't care
Egg Moves: Nope
Tutor Moves: Drain Punch
Nickname: Dewrder
Shiny: YES PLEASE

I see you're working on five requests now, but I'll throw my name in the ring. I have 1 PP Max and 7 PP Ups. Take whatever you want.

IV Spread: 31/31/31/XX/31/31 (some 30s and such are ok, too, I just am focused on attack)

I actually still had two spots open (one now). I should warn you, Gallade requests may take longer since the only way for me to find Dawn Stones at this point are via dust clouds.

I actually still had two spots open (one now). I should warn you, Gallade requests may take longer since the only way for me to find Dawn Stones at this point are via dust clouds.
i must've miscounted. =D Fantastic, I'm plenty patient and appreciate the work/help. Only thing I would say is perdy please make sure the nickname is right because it's Welsh and I'm an anal Annie. xD

I eagerly await! Let me know how you'd like to be paid.

Sorry for my absence, I had a very busy week with little to no free time. The requests will be ready later today.

Edit:

@brigidd
@Plat
@MetallicSpade
@Argylegasm

Your Pokes are ready for pick up. Sorry for the delay, but it was out of my hands.

Last edited:

Sorry for my absence, I had a very busy week with little to no free time. The requests will be ready later today.

Edit:

@brigidd
@Plat
@MetallicSpade
@Argylegasm

Your Pokes are ready for pick up. Sorry for the delay, but it was out of my hands.
Thank you! I'll be online all night (I'm EST too), let me know once you've added me. What did you want for payment? The PPMax or PPUps?

Thank you! I'll be online all night (I'm EST too), let me know once you've added me. What did you want for payment? The PPMax or PPUps?

My bad, I thought I had added you beforehand. I would prefer the PP Max in return.

Edit:

@brigidd
@Plat
@MetallicSpade
@Argylegasm

What pokemon of mine do you want for the three you bred me?

What pokemon of mine do you want for the three you bred me?

I'm interested in the 6IV Meloetta and Adamant Arceus. Would those two be alright?

Okay i'll get those two from the bank.

Thank you a lot you helped me out a ton.

Also just so you know the Alakazam I gave you is also an event; 10th Anniversary Alakazam.

Thank you a lot you helped me out a ton.

Also just so you know the Alakazam I gave you is also an event; 10th Anniversary Alakazam.

Oh, thanks for the extra event. I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't told me cause of the ball. xD

Edit:

@brigidd
@Plat
@MetallicSpade
@Argylegasm

I'm sorry I took so long to see this, I've been having trouble with my wi-fi... But everything seems to be fine now!D:
Thank you so much for this! When's a good time for you to trade? I've got everything ready!

Edit:

@brigidd
@Plat
@MetallicSpade
@Argylegasm

I'm sorry I took so long to see this, I've been having trouble with my wi-fi... But everything seems to be fine now!D:
Thank you so much for this! When's a good time for you to trade? I've got everything ready!

Right now is fine with me.

Sure, I'm online already, then!:D

Thanks a lot for Niall and Guinevere, really! I'll have a lot of fun playing with them!^-^

Thanks a lot for Niall and Guinevere, really! I'll have a lot of fun playing with them!^-^

No problem, thanks for the PP Maxes. ^_^

Pokemon:----Gothita
Ability:---- Shadow Tag (HA)
Nature:----Modest
IV Spread:---- 31/even/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Hidden Power:----- HP Fire
Egg Moves:----N/A
Tutor Moves:----Trick
Nickname:----Kaguya
Shiny:----No

Pokemon:----Gothita
Ability:---- Shadow Tag (HA)
Nature:----Modest
IV Spread:---- 31/even/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Hidden Power:----- HP Fire
Egg Moves:----N/A
Tutor Moves:----Trick
Nickname:----Kaguya
Shiny:----No

Sorry to say, I don't have a HA Gothita in Gen 5. For future reference, there is a list of HA Pokes I do have on my first post.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom