• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (On Hiatus)

You are fine, I am in no hurry at all. However my scheduled has also gotten really busy that it could be hard to contact me. My time is MST and on most day I'am open to 2:45PM-4:30PM. Mainly I am in the musical so the best day to catch me is on Sunday or those times. What's you Standard time? I am sure we will work things out.

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (Open for Business)

@GreenDragonKnight
@that1chick
@Phantom16
@Apawn

Your Pokes are ready for pick up. Once again, these Pokes are free of charge and you have my deepest apologies for how long it took to get them ready. I am also sorry to inform @GreenDragonKnight that I have still been unable to find a Dawn Stone, so I can still keep looking and send you Gallade at a future time or I can transfer the Ralts now.

As for everyone else that left a request, I am sorry to say I will have to decline and close the shop for the time being. My schedule has not loosened up a bit and it would be very unprofessional of me to accept requests and take a month to have them complete. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you so much, I don't mind the wait as I'm still working on IV breeding the rest of the team. My availability is pretty wide open, I can get on at any time of the day to trade. I'm in the central time zone, I'll be online on my 3DS for the next 3-4 hours tonight and then I'll be on again tomorrow throughout the day (not sure on the times yet).

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom