• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lunar Academy: New School New Life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena Blade

Have a Happy New Year!!
Reaction score
It's my first ever Pokemon RP! I made another one... It's going fine, not dead yet, at least. Anyway, about this RP... A new school for every type of trainer. But there is something weird about it. Ghost appear, your own shadow might even talk to you, and people have been disappearing. Now here are my rules: 1. No godmodding! 2. Don't kill anyone unless they are evil and non-players. 3. Have fun! =3
SIGN-UP:
Name
Nickname-if you want
Appearance
Trainer Type- Coordinater, Battler, ect.
History
Pokemon- 6 pokemon only! No big guns!=Legendaries
Dorm Room Number- I'll be final judge number can only go to 1-1000
Other-Whatever you want
You guys won't have to give me paragraphs of everything but be smart about it... I'll post my sign-up later on.
My Sign-Up:
Name: Moonlight Solarflare
Nickname: None
Personality: Sassy, bitchy, shy, and embarassing.
Appearance: White short hair, bright blue eys, and a little muscular from years of training kickboxing. Moonlight wears a black tank top, white baggy jacket, black baggy pants, and wears a black and white baseball cap.
Tainer Tyoe: Coordinater and Battler
History: Her parents were killed in a plane crash. Leaving her sister and her alone to fight the world on there own. Then her sister died in a car crash. Moonlight was there and held her little sister as she died in her arms. Moonlight doesn't try to get close to people. When she does she tries to keep her heart cold so they will leave her.
Pokemon: Buttercup the Maganium Lvl 60, Blossom the Charizard Lvl 60, Bubbles the Empoleon Lvl 60, Spirit the Gardevoir Lvl 60, Eva the Eevee Lvl 60, Momo the Ambipom Lvl 60.
Dorm Room Number: 150

Last edited:
Name:Nigma

Nickname:Enigma

Personality:Nigma tends to be the comic releif of some groups but in others he is sometimes very serious about what he has to do.

Apperance:Jeans, T-shirt, green jacket, black vans, glasses and spiked green hair.

Trainer type:Various

History:Nigma has always been the black sheep of his family, they saw him as an outcast because of his personality and the friends he had. The pressure got so bad that Nigma fled from his home town Cinnabar Island and had to hide out at Saffron for a few years. Lunar Academy is his chance to start new. Nigma's brother Zane had it worse mostly because of his job as being a theif. Zane was last seen heading for the Isshu leage in hopes of striking it rich.

Pokemon:Turtwig(Silver),Starly(Birdy),Bulbasaur(Bullworth),Riolu,Muchlax and Magikarp.

Dorm room:A bed by a window (Nigma tends to look outside to see if anyone is watching him.) posters with a big green question marks on them are hug up through out the closet and hung up on the door, A lamp that is missing the lamp shade, Nigma always hides a staff under his pillow that when he pushes a button on it: it extands to normal staff size, Nigma has a mini fridge with sandwhiches, soda and ice cream stocked up, Nigma has boxes of trail mix and pudding and beef jerky stashed away in his closet, Nigma has this box under his bed that hides away a bunch of candy, The heart shaped box on Nigma's nightstand hold a picture of his true love who is still on Cinnabar. Room number:911 (Lol)

Other:Nigma has a scary ventriloquist dummy that looks like his brother Zane only burned and scarred up and it's clothes tore up hidden away in his closet buried under all of his boxes trail mix, pudding and beef jerky, Nigma only takes it out on special occasions such as Halloween.

Last edited:
Freakaziod I would accept but I ment the room number... But all in all good job! So just put the room number in and you'll be accepted!

Can a character be dead? I kinda want to make my character a ghost.

THis RP sounds interesting. Could you reserve me a spot? DInner's almost up and I have a hell of a headache. >.>

I'm in!

Name - Andrew Anthony Coyot

Nickname - Drew

Age - 17

Personality - When he's bored, he either opens his Biology book, draws building plans or works on strategies for battling. He understands more pokemon than humans. Pokemon are always there for him, which means that he can understand pokemon language perfectly. Drew likes company. He knows when people lie.

Appearance - Black hair, red eyes, sharp "fangs", Black shirt, jeans and hoodie jacket

Trainer Type - Battler

History - He was born two weeks earlier thatn normal, but was perfectly healthy. He always had good grades, and made lots of friends. He got his starter, Sneasel, at 8 years old, and that made him very popular. He was born in Blackthorn City, where his parents where the Gym Leaders before Clair came. After that, they lost their jobs and moved here.

Pokemon:

Weavile (M)"Tony"

Pupitar (M)"Joey"

Shiny Charmeleon (M)"Chris"

Drapion (F)"Elani"

Luxray (F)"Ana"

Sharpedo (F)"Diana"

Dorm Room Number- 666

Acccepted... I'll reserve spot... And yes you can be a ghost... Sorry took me so long. Been busy lately... =p

Yay~!

Name: Kaylee Torr
Nickname-She would rather not say; it irritates her.

Personality: Kaylee was always quiet, but her death only intensified it. She doesn't like being in large crowds, or spending a ton of time with people she doesn't know, but she's trying to get passed that. She gets jittery around medical equipment, specifically syringes, and Scyther. She like trying to help, but gets easily irritated if someone brings up a sensitive issue (like how she died). She is sensitive to the emotions of others, and is terrified of making them angry or upset.

Appearance: Kaylee, being a spirit, is extremely pale and is almost see-through. Her pale brown, boy-short hair has a constant messy appearance, and her kind-looking eyes are now a tired, dark brown with dark circles underneath them. She is roughly 5'4, and always appears in the outfit she died in. She has dark, jagged scars that can be found all over her body, and tend to stick out against her paleness.

Her t-shirt is a deep red, with a winged snake sillouette on it, and her grey jeans are worn from the travelling she did while alive. Both have black blotches scattered around, but Kaylee doesn't particularly want their origins explained. Her red, rectangular glasses are perched on her nose, but the lenses are cracked, and splattered with the same black substance as her clothes.

Trainer Type- Coordinater

History: Kaylee was a normal girl. She grew up in a small town, Fallarbor in Hoenn, had a loving family, and went on a pokemon journey. She was normal until four years ago, anyway. She died, and has just recently decided to try and at least seem human again. She discovered the Lunar Acadamy and wants to give it her best shot. Now she has occasional coughing fits after using a large amount of energy, which she assumes are a knee-jerk reflex from her life with asthma.

Pokemon- Zen (Male Zangoose) Aquamarine (Starmie) Storm (Magneton)

Dorm Room Number- 808

Other-Being a ghost, she can float a little ways off the ground, and become intangible for a short amount of time if she focuses enough (It tires her out greatly though). She also doubles as a great nightlight! :p

Oooh, a ghost character. I might do something like that too if it´s allowed... Will edit this post when I have finished my SU form.

Yeah yeah.. From now on I think I'll make you guys that wanna be ghost to have a human character...

That´s fine with me too. The GM is the boss, so... :3

So yes you can be a ghost! =3 I'm going to have to fid some more guy characters... >_>

Name: Phoenix Dark Dirk

Nickname: he has many self appointed nicknames, such as defender of justice, the light of hope etc etc, however many people simply call him "annoying" or "Eccentric"

Personality: Boisterous and loud, he shouts as often as he speaks and can sometimes ignore people while ranting. However, he absolutely cannot tolerate bullies and will quickly step in to defend people he sees in need of help. He is generally friendly to everyone but the people he considers evil.

Appearance: Has black wild looking hair that he keeps long, with golden eyes, and a slightly tanned complexion. Stands at 6'1 tall and has a fairly muscular build - he trains with his pokemon regularly. He wears a salmon coloured shirt and teal cargo pants with large steep capped boots. (he isnt known for his flair for fashion or colour co-ordination.)

Trainer Type: Battler

History: As he grew up in an Orphanage he quickly self appointed himself as the defender of the weak protecting the younger children from the older, and as a result quickly picked up some fighting skills. When he came of age he was given his first pokemon, torchic, and set out on his pokemon adventure. However he didn't ever do particularly well as he never seemed to find himself at a gym match when the leader was present and often got himself into trouble for starting fights with people he considered trouble makers. He claims he isn't attempting to create any particular theme with his party and that the team he has (they are also the only ones he has) are simply the only ones he managed to capture, even with them all being fighting type. In an attempt to try and make them stronger he has created a training regime for them that he also participates in. Shockingly, and much to the surprise of most who meet him he is actually a talented and compotent battler - if only his personality would be toned down and he could take his journey itself more seriously he could one day become a master. In his travels he happened upon this academy, and enrolled ignoring the staff who claimed he might just be a little too old. He was quoted as saying "Your only as old as you feel, and I'm still feeling very young". He was reported as saying this with a serious and straight face.

Dorm Room: 1000, the furthest away from the other students?

Pokemon:
Mankey
Machoke
Makuhita
Lucario
Combusken (Burning Justice)
Monferno

Accepted and 1000 is the farthest away from others... Just to ask why is there a 21 year old in school?

Phoenix is a weird guy, and he doesnt consider himself to be that old yet, and so genuinely didnt understand when the staff tried to explain to him that he might be a bit too old to fit in with the rest of the academy. Seeing how they couldnt convince him of it, they put him in the furthest away room and more or less just hope that he doesnt cause too much trouble.

I suppose if he really is too much trouble they could always expel him...

Name: Jasper Moon

Personality: Kind and sincere, but quite often forgetful. If he finds something that interests him, he may well lose his train of thought to a completely irrelevant tangent, and has been known to end a conversation halfway through a sentence. Few things annoy him, and very little actually angers him, but this doesn't keep him from maintaining a passionate attitude over things he cares dearly for.

Appearance: Dyed-white hair with two blue stripes, and green eyes. Normally, he wears plain clothing; a T-shirt with a pokémon on and a pair of jeans.

Trainer Type: Actor

History: He works in a small theatre in his hometown, so, while he is an actor, he's not very well-known, and he had just started on said career when the Lunar Academy stole his attention. In his spare time, he likes to choreograph fancy displays for his Water-type pokémon to perform, just to entertain.

Pokémon: Swampert (Milo), Floatzel (Hannah), Milotic (Laura), Pelipper (Elijana), Quagsire (Glenn) and Vaporeon (Alan)

Dorm Room Number: 13 (or 0013 if you want it 4-digit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom