• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lunar Academy: New School New Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena Blade

Have a Happy New Year!!
Reaction score
Here it is folks! Remember to have fun and don't kill other people! Now... LETS GET THIS THING STARTED!!! XD
A girl on a black motorcycle pulled up in front of a mansion like school. Taking off her helmet, her white hair falling down to her chin, bright blue eyes looking around, a grimace on her face. "They said to go to the auditoriam for an introduction..." she mumbles to herself. She parks her bike to the side and heads in.

Andrew saw a huge building as he crossed the corner with Tony the Weavile at his side.

"Hm, this must be it. Come, Tony!" He then started running towards the building, with Tony closely behind.

"The letter said to go to the auditorium, so that's where we're going!" Drew said as he entered the front doors. He bumped with a girl with white hair and blue eyes.

"Oops, sorry." He said with a grin. He then kept running.

"That girl's cute. Wanna meet her later?" Drew asked Tony.

"Wea..." Tony answered.

A girl sees the building and lets out a sigh and gulps.

"Well," the girl said, "Here it is...might as well head on in...it couldn't be so bad...right?" she brushed a few of her black fringes out of her multi-colored eyes, and walked into the auditorium.

OCC: Sorry! I got confused! Forgive me! I'm sorry, I'm lost... TT-TT
Doon is dropped off at his school building and looks around.
"Great... I'm in hell again." "Pichu stay close and don't do anything dumb, got it?" he said.
"Pichu" the pokemon replied.
Doon took a deep breath and walked inside."

Jasper approached the dauntingly huge school building. Its architechture was unlike anything he was used to, and-- Right, the letter said to meet in the auditorium. Or was it the dormitary? Jasper massaged his temples, perplexed, until he remembered he still had the letter in his pocket.

He made for the auditorium.

"Pichu!" he yelled. The small pichu spotted the auditorium. Doon grabbed him and ran. While catching his breath, he sat down.

Drew entered the auditorium. He then sat down next to kid with a pichu. Once Drew sat down, Tony sat on Drew's lap.

Doon looks at Drew and takes nout his hand, "Hi, I'm Doon" he said, "And this is Pichu".

Luna entered the auditorium, and saw that other students were already sitting in some of the seats. She quickly walks past most of them and finds a seat in the top left hand corner. She sits down and sighs. She pulls out a dusk ball and releases a pokemon out of it.

"Come on out, Yellow," she said as a Luxray came from it's Dusk Ball. The Luxray let out a slight roar as it looked around. Luna, who felt more at ease, smiled and stroked the Luxray's yellow and black fur. Yellow's red eyes glistened in content.

Drew saw the boy raised his hand and introduce himself. Drew shaked Doon's hand.

"Sup Doon. I'm Drew, and this is my Weavile, Tony." Tony then sat up.

"Wea!" Then he took out his claw towards the pichu.

Quietly as a shadow, a short girl with dark hair made her way towards the auditorium. Holding her letter in her hand, her violet eyes looked around curiously as she made her way through the door. She had no companion Pokemon, but that was not to say she didn't have one.
As she entered the auditorium, Clara was slightly taken aback at the size of the place, before seating herself in a seat that was one seat away from the closest person. Folding her hands neatly in her lap, it was hard to tell that she was nervous-- but she was.

OOC: Posting my human character now! I'll just add him in later; he's cool with blending in.

Kaylee

Kaylee walked up to the large acadamy, her shimmering form seeming to deflate as she sighed. 'Better now than never...' She thought, running her fingers over her arms and remembering how dark the scars were. She blew her short brown hair out of her eyes and opened the door. 'I wish could remember what being alive even felt like, it'd make this so much easier...' She thought as she entered, wrapping her arms around herself as if cold and silently following the other students to the auditorium.

Doon sinks in his chair, waiting for something to happen. Pichu licks him...
OOC: ?
... and says softly "Pichu!". Doon smiles and pets Pichu.

Clara glanced towards the person she was closest to-- a boy with a Weavile-- then looked back to herself a little shyly, looking down into her lap at her hands.

What if I don't do well here? she asked herself, being slightly pessimistic-- as per usual. If I don't, I'll be sent to the orphanage, I bet.

Tony, seeing pichu's nervousness, shook its hand lightly, to show it's not an enemy. He then quietly lyed down again on Drew's lap.

Jasper decided to let Milo, his Swampert, out of his Pokéball, as much to comfort him as anything. Inside the auditorium, he saw a cluster of other people. Not wanting to seem unsociable, he casually sat a row behind them, Milo by his side.

Kaylee took her seat behind a small group of people, smiling as she saw a tiny Pichu trying to be friendly. Remembering her pokemon, she released her starter, Zen the Zangoose. He looked at her with a hint of remorse, sitting next to his fallen friend. She ran her fingers through his fur, trying to calm both of them.

Phoenix stood with his arms crossed over his chest, his combusken mimicking his pose. Both had intensely serious looks on their faces. From their vantage point in the corner of the auditorium, his burning gaze taking in all the new students - and potential allies of justice. He had only been here a short time, but was already beginning to grow fond of the life here. He thought back to his life as a wanderer before. That too was a good life, worthy of his heroic exploits but this too would be a test of his sense for justice and burning passions as a man who would defend the weak. The fact that even from his little spot in the shadows he was easily noticed and had a few odd looks thrown his way didn't bother him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom