• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lunar School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena Blade

Have a Happy New Year!!
Reaction score
Moonlight walked into the school looking around. She had white hair, blue eyes, and was a pretty girl. Wearing bagggy white pants, a black tank top, and and black and white hat. "Okay, they said look for the aditoriam, right," she mumbled to herself.

Drew Coyot walked around the corner. He was wearing black jeans and a marine hoodie, zipped all the way to the top, not letting his shirt being seeing. He was wearing black army boots to accompany his jeans. Around his neck he wore a necklace, which had a black stone on the end. His brown, short hair, pale skin, and hazel eyes stood out against his dark clothing. By his side, a young Sneasel, barely a month old, walked at the same pace, his red feather and yellow jewel on his forehead easily seen as they contrast the dark, black fur. Together, they entered through the school gate, ready for any challenge that may await them.

Moonlight was waiting in the aditoriam for the other students. Few students were there. She was really bored so she let Eva out of her ball. Eva was an eevee that was super cute. she'd been with Moonlight ever since childhood. "I wonder what'll happen here, Eva."

Once Drew steeds the main building, he just followed signs until he finally found the auditorium. Once he entered, he sat on the nearest seat available, which was bs of the first ones on the back. He sat there, them started playing with the pokéballs around his waist.

"Jeez! Such lazy bumbs... Even I got up to be here! Where are all the other students?" Moonlight said out loud. Looking to see if anyone else was coming.

Seeing Moonlight look around, Drew smirked. He then kept fidgeting with the pokéballs, not really interested in anything else.

Moonlight had seen Drew smirk at her. She went over and says, "Why did you smirk at me? you know it's really not polite to make faces at people you don't know." Eva just stared at the sneasel.

Drew shrugged it off, not even minding to look at her.

"Nothing much." He simply replied.

The sneasel simply stared back.

"It's also rude to not speak to a person face to face. Jeez, where'd you learn your manners?" Moonlight says bitterly. She was just in a bad mood because she hadn't had her coffee this morning. Eva smiles and says, "Hi. I'm Eva and who are you?"

"I didn't." Drew just replied, regarding his not-so good past.

"Hello. I'm Hyper." Hyper replied, still looking at Eva.

Moonlight rolls her eyes and mumbles some not so nice words. "Lets go, Eva," she says, going back to her seat. "Bye,Hyper! See ya around," Eva says, going after Moonlight.

Drew didn't seen to mind what she said, considering her just another student inside the school.

"Later!" Hyper waved.

OOC: Okay how about students get paired up with each other to battle together? I mean that's the only way these two are going to talk to each other
IC: Moonlight was still muttering bad words while Eva fell asleep. Students were finally coming in.

((Sounds like a good way for them to start making a connection. I'm game.))

Drew noticed the other students, but kept his sight towards the ceiling.

A teacher walks in and starts going over the rules of the school(no drugs, no sex, ect.). Then he says, " We will pair you into groups of two so you will be studying double battle. I'll name you and your partner off." He starts going over the groups and finally says, "Drew Coyot and Moonlight Solorflare." Moonlight is shocked.

A teacher walks in and starts going over the rules of the school(no drugs, no sex, ect.). Then he says, " We will pair you into groups of two so you will be studying double battle. I'll name you and your partner off." He starts going over the groups and finally says, "Drew Coyot and Moonlight Solorflare." Moonlight is shocked.

"Oh boy." Drew sighed. The first day of school and it had already taken it's twist.

"All of you should get to know you partner so for today you will spend the time learning about each other. Have a nice day," the teacher says and leaves. The students go to thier partners. Moonlight gets up and walks over to Drew. "Hi," she says frostly.

"Hey, I'm not too happy either." Drew sighed as he looked at Moonlight for the first time.

"At least we agree on something," Moonlight says, sitting down beside Drew. Eva waves at Hyper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom