• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lunar School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moonlight shudders and mutters, "That's going to help with scaring me from having kids..."

"Would you prefer if a veterinarian did it?" Drew asked curiously.

Moonlight sighs and rubs her forhead. "Lets wait and see..."

"Let's go inside, then." Drew nodded as he led Moon through the school's entrance.

Moonlight follows Drew and asks, "So, what're your parents doing for Christmas? I-if it's okay to ask!"

"It's okay." Drew chuckled softly. "Probably the same as always: Eating out with my grandparents."

"Yeah." Drew smiled back, as they got to the room. "Although, this is much better." He softly said as he took the key out.

OOC: *Glomps* HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Moonlight blushes and stammers out, "N-not r-really... Um, that is...why?"

((Happy new year to you too. ^^))

"Well, I prefer being here with you than back home." Drew admitted, blushing slightly as he opened the door.

Moonlight smiles and hugs him gently. "Well, I'm glad. You're way better than my dad..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom