• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Luna’s Royal Blog of Galactic Ramblings

Queen Of Space

“Don’t get cooked! Stay off the hook!”//Luna
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. They/Them
SO!
I was bored and decided to make a blog! Basically it‘s just gonna be random thoughts or ramblings or anything I find cool or interesting and wanna share! I guess that’s all! Maybe I’ll just add some of my hobbies and interests to be sure. I like Pokémon (duh), Zelda, Splatoon, Undertale/Deltarune, Sonic the Hedgehog, Phoenix Wright, and more you may learn in due time! So thank You and enjoy the ride!

Entry 1: Turnip Commits Crimes
do you ever just suddenly remember old hyperfixations and cause mini hyperfixaitons on that topic (that last for a few hours at most)

Rn i’m remembering this game called Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion!
It’s this fun Zelda styled dungeon crawler about a quirky turnip that commits tax evasion!

It’s a really fun game with some actually decent meta-humour and gameplay mechanics

the story is really good at points cause there’s a surprisingly large amount of lore to it

THE OST IS PHENOMENAL!! The credits song is genuinely one of my songs of all time!

I cannot wait it’s gonna get a rogue-like game called Turnip Boy Robs a Bank and I am definitely getting it!

I may ramble about one of the best worst rpgs of all time soon so stay tuned

Not sure if I should respond but that happens to me a lot. I recently remembered the paper Mario series and just mario in general exists and as it was an old hyperfixation (I guess that’s what it was) I go on a mini one and bathe in the nostalgia of paper mario colour splash, the game that I don’t think very many people played for some reason

Gonna keep this short but I love the ost and stuff and the turnip boy committing tax evasion sounds fun!

Entry 2: YIIK a Postmodern RPG
Okay this is genuinely one of my favorite worst games if all time!

They had multiple controversy’s surrounding them and even based a in game event in the story off a real incident
YIIK (Y2K but I prefer to pronounce it YEEK (like week) cause it’s funnier)
Is genuinely one if the most funniest games ever for how bad it is

The main character is Alex is a misogynist and just an irredeemable character WHO DOES NOT EVEN CHANGE AT THE END. The soundtrack is actually good tho but mostly it’s just a funny bad game I love it so much and I don’t know what else to talk about besides about stuff in the game that wouldn’t be forum friendly

they are updating it with YIIK I.V but it’s improving the game 10 fold and changing the beautifully janky combat system to a more weird one

Over all YIIK a Postmodern RPG is an hilariously bad game in general

Entry 3: Pics from a hike
I went on a hike today (as some of you may know i’m on vacation) and so here are pics
IMG_9376.jpeg
IMG_9362.jpeg
IMG_9357.jpeg
IMG_9356.jpeg
IMG_9355.jpeg
IMG_9372.jpeg
IMG_9369.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9361.jpeg
    IMG_9361.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9371.jpeg
    IMG_9371.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9356.jpeg
    IMG_9356.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 23
Entry 4: A more sentimental message
I’m gonna get a bit sentimental here

So November 23rd is a very special date to me ever since last year

November 23rd was the day I realized I was a Trans Girl and changed I my life forever as I actually realized more of who I was and pieced together more of who I was and became just much happier

Tomorrow (PST) will mark a year since I realized who I was, and I have to to this has been one of the best and worst years of my life cause I reached my mental all time low but also some of my all time mental highs!

Basically this year for me has made me a better person and actually I feel like more of myself now.

Thank you for reading my little sentimental talk but my life feels so much better I wanted to talk about it

A ramble about a headcanon
I eventually wanna play every version of a Pokémon game (B&W Sun & moon) you get the gist.

I like to imagine my character is the same character in (most) universes like my fire red or pikachu character is my sun character and my Galar Character is my SV character
Well i like to imagine they either are the same or reincarnations so like my character goes through all

Both games are two alternate timelines merging at platinum cause I refuse to play gen 4 without fire types (i love fire types) before splitting back at gen 5

Just thought this idea was cool and wanted to share

SBANABAVVA ZELDA TOTK IS SO GOOOD
So! I beat totk today and OH MY GOD IT’S MY GOTY I LOVE IT IT IS AMAZING AHAGAGGWGAGAGAGSGHSHAVABCKDOAPAPBTG

THE FINAL BOSS IS SO GOOD IT’S SO WORTH IT AND THE MUISC IS AMAZING I LOVE ITTTTTT
I NEED SKYWARD SWORD HD NOW

I WANNA GUSH ABOUT TOTK BUT I DON’T KNOW IF IT’S STILL EARLY DUE TO SPOILERS SO SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW PLEASEEE

IT IS SO FUCKING GOOD LIKE AHGQHAGAHAHSHHAHAHSHAGAN

ZELDA TotK rambling
that final boss is absolutely fucking amazing like god damn it’s so good
THE FACT YOU PERMANENTLY LOSE HEARTS FOR THE DURATION OF THE FIGHT WAS SO HARD BUT AMAZING

AND WHEN GANONDORF TURNS INTO THE DRAGON AND AFTER YOU BEAT HIM HE EXPLODES LIKE A NUCLEAR FUCKING BOMB THAT WAS SO COOL

WHEN YOU CATCH ZELDA FROM FALLING THE FACT IT’S INTERACTIVE MAKES IT SO MUCH BETTER AND ACTUALLY IMPACTFUL

mineru passing on was so sad but at the same time kinda beautiful so yeah

Overall TotK should win GotY at The Game Awards and yeah! Thanks!

A ramble about music
This is a ramble i wish i could tell people IRL but ya know hehe.. social anxietyyy

There is this Japanese band called YASOBI and they wrote this song called “into the night” it’s a really happy sounding song with a depressing story and lyrics and so for this ramblllleee!

The song is basically about this story called Thanatos no Yūwaku(lit."An Invitation from Thanatos") (i just copied that from wikipedia) where basically this guy meets a girl who is about to jump off a building and he stops her and he falls in love with her. They manage to become friends and so every time the girl wants to kill herself she texts the guy, it becomes draining on him the fact she keeps wanting to die and so one day when finally confronting her and telling her to not he ends up confessing “i want to die too” and the girl, so happy to finally see that he feels what she does grabs his hand as they both jump off the building and die “Racing into the night” like the title of the song. The thing is in that story the girl is Death and Death appears attractive to those that he needs to bring to the afterlife (by killing them essentially) so the girl was actually death to that guy.

Anyways the fact it’s able to present such a dark theme with a happy theme is such an interesting way of storytelling and i love it

Another ramble i wanna talk is another song of thiers IDOL the opening the anime Oshi-no-ko this one is once again A bit dark (and MAJOR spoilers for the show) sooooo

The whole song is a banger overall but thats not what we are here for it’s the ending of the song. In the first episode you are introduced to AI hoshino a J-pop idol who has never felt love because she feels like she is lying. Due to the profession of being an idol lots of lies must be made. She has these twins and they get to grow up with her for a while. At the end of the episode she has a stalker sent by her mysterious ex husband who murders her and her children are there the son watching her die in front while the other is listening from outside she realizes at that point as she is dying she feels love for the kids with her last words being “I finally said it, this is definitely not a lie, I love you” a really sad scene and it genuinely broke me down. BUT THIS…THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I CAN NO LONGER LISTEN TO THE INTRO AND NOT FEEL SAD BECAUSE IN JAPANESE THE LAST WORDS OF THE SONG JUST SO HAPPEN TO BE “Ah~ I could finally say it This isn’t a lie I love you two” BASICALLY HER LAST FUCKING WORDS ARE THE LAST LINE OF THE SONG LIKE AAHHH

Thank you for reading this insane rambling about muisc!!

Pokemon Legends Arceus: A second playthrough, a second review
So.

I recently (today actually) just beat the main story of PLA once again on a second play through and it still holds up.

the games difficulty definitely is a lot easier the second time as you definitely cheese a few bosses

idk what else to say I’m bad at writing stuff if i can’t think so yeah

Back
Top Bottom