• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia LupinRanger vs PatRanger - Endgame. Gangler victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 0: Kaito Sentai LupinRanger vs Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger

Role PMs are going out now... Please confirm when you get them, and we are now in Night 0. Remember this is a no-OC game, with no name claiming.

♫: Silhouettes laughing boldly in the darkness | ♫: Flash~ With Dazzling lights.
♫: Want to know my true identity? | ♫: Search~ We'll track you down.
♫: Then catch me if you can!
♫: Destiny | ♫: Destiny
♫: Here's an advanced warning
♫: Only those who understand its true value... | ♫: You steal in the name of fake justice
♫: Will obtain this shining, priceless collection! | ♫: Run! Run!
♫: Lupin... Twirl gracefully | ♫: Hold up, Lupin! Run if you can!
♫: Chase you up | ♫: Gonna chase you up, anywhere you are!
♫: To thaw out our lost time... | ♫: To uphold the law and order of the world.
♫: ... We'll spin the dial.
♫: To those closing in... | ♫: Hold up, Lupin!Run if you can.
♫: ... we say "Adieu!" | ♫: We won't say goodbye.
♫: Stylishly done, LupinRangers! | ♫: Because you won't get away!
♫: ... | ♫: PatRangers
♫: It's a showdown! | ♫: It's a showdown!

Good luck to both Kaito Sentai LupinRanger and Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger.

And I suppose I should wish good luck to the Interdimensional Crime Syndicate, Ganglers. Role PMs are going out now.

Day 1: Clash of the heroes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom