• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia LupinRanger vs PatRanger - Endgame. Gangler victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
do I just randomly pick someone to stone to death? sounds fair
lemme use that sexy random generator boi
8, nice
that's... uuh... me...? that's sounds broken

I'll vote Megapod, still salty about him not accepting Lone's Shiny Megapod in Tilia smh

Vote: Megapod

Using someone else's RNG roll? Sounds suspicious.

Vote: ZinnLav

Votals
Max1996: 2 (Lone_Garurumon, Pika_pika42)
Lone_Garurumon: 1 (Max1996)
MegaPod: 1 (ExLight)
ExLight: 1 (ZinnLav)
ZinnLav: 1 (jdthebud)
jdthebud: 1 (MegaPod)
Pika_pika42: 1 (Contrainer)

UNVOTE: ExLight

Anyway, that's enough of joke votes, anyone want to share information?

I checked with Max and I can say my WinCon is that I win with both Town teams as long as all the Ganglers (Mafia) are defeated.
For me at least this means I am not against the other town team, which means we're working together, though I couldn't say the same for anyone else.

UNVOTE: ExLight

Anyway, that's enough of joke votes, anyone want to share information?

I checked with Max and I can say my WinCon is that I win with both Town teams as long as all the Ganglers (Mafia) are defeated.
For me at least this means I am not against the other town team, which means we're working together, though I couldn't say the same for anyone else.
Unvote: Lone_Garurumon
Vote: ZinnLav

What are you trying to pull here? This is a 'no OC' game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom