• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia LupinRanger vs PatRanger - Endgame. Gangler victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1.5 Votals
Last edited:
Ok rephrasing: It's good to have them at the press of a button :p
whispers I typed that whole thing out in code...

Code:
[table]
[tr]
[td][b]Player[/b][/td]
[td][b]Votes[/b][/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]
@Lone_Garurumon
[/td][td]
-[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]
@Megapod
[/td][td]
Exlight[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]
@Contrainer
[/td][td]
-[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]
@Zinnlav
[/td][td]
jdthebud[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]
@Max1996
[/td][td]
Lone_Garurumon, Pika_pika42[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]
@pika_pika42
[/td][td]
Contrainer[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]
@jdthebud
[/td][td]
megapod[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]
@exlight
[/td][td]
-[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]
@Crystal Onix
[/td][td]
-
[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Not Voting[/td][td]
Zinnlav, Max1996, Crystal Onix
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Current lynch[/td][td]Max1996[/td][/tr]

[/table]

whispers I typed that whole thing out in code...

Code:
[table]
[tr]
[td][b]Player[/b][/td]
[td][b]Votes[/b][/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]
@Lone_Garurumon
[/td][td]
-[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]
@Megapod
[/td][td]
Exlight[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]
@Contrainer
[/td][td]
-[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]
@Zinnlav
[/td][td]
jdthebud[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]
@Max1996
[/td][td]
Lone_Garurumon, Pika_pika42[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]
@pika_pika42
[/td][td]
Contrainer[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]
@jdthebud
[/td][td]
megapod[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]
@exlight
[/td][td]
-[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]
@Crystal Onix
[/td][td]
-
[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]Not Voting[/td][td]
Zinnlav, Max1996, Crystal Onix
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Current lynch[/td][td]Max1996[/td][/tr]

[/table]

I honestly don't know how you handle this and DtB and work/school and life...

Unvote: ZinnLav
There goes my joke vote.
UNVOTE: ExLight

Anyway, that's enough of joke votes, anyone want to share information?

I checked with Max and I can say my WinCon is that I win with both Town teams as long as all the Ganglers (Mafia) are defeated.
For me at least this means I am not against the other town team, which means we're working together, though I couldn't say the same for anyone else.
So you're claiming independent? Interesting, though I'm kind of surprised there is one with two town factions....

I'm not claiming independent. I am a member of the PatRangers and win as long as the Ganglers have been defeated, you should already know this if you read your win condition, I don't need to defeat the LupinRangers to win. (assuming town all shares the same WinCon)

VOTE: jdthebud

I’m with the LupinRangers and it would appear my wincon is the same as yours, Zinn. I will note it may (or may not?) be an honest mistake on jd’s part, because if he read your post carefully enough he would have caught you mentioning the “other Town team” in your post.

Speaking of honest mistakes, Max’s lingering FoS on you because you clearly mixed up game hosts makes me kinda wary of him.

Unvote: jdthebud
Vote: Max1996

Also, there was his joke-defense of me that felt sort of like white knighting imo, but that was obviously during joke vote hours so idk. Just something else I observed and figured I’d note.

I'm not claiming independent. I am a member of the PatRangers and win as long as the Ganglers have been defeated, you should already know this if you read your win condition, I don't need to defeat the LupinRangers to win. (assuming town all shares the same WinCon)

VOTE: jdthebud
I'm with the PatRangers as well.
Vote: jdthebud

Ah, the good ol' trick of saying that you're the good guy when you're actually a bad guy and then vote for a fellow mafioso comrade just to unvote and vote again onto an innocent.
Y'all ain't fooling me.

Unvote: Megapod
Vote: ZinnLav

Ah, the good ol' trick of saying that you're the good guy when you're actually a bad guy and then vote for a fellow mafioso comrade just to unvote and vote again onto an innocent.
Y'all ain't fooling me.
Wait, I just spent like 10 minutes trying to figure out this post. From what I can tell, Zinn joke voted you, then unvoted to try to get some actual discussion going, and then later on made a serious vote. But you're saying Zinn is scum, and voted scum at first, but he voted you? An then he voted an innocent? Are you saying jdthebud is town?
I felt like following that was probably harder than it should be, and making the game hard to follow feels like something scum would probably do.

VOTE: ExLight

Wait, I just spent like 10 minutes trying to figure out this post. From what I can tell, Zinn joke voted you, then unvoted to try to get some actual discussion going, and then later on made a serious vote. But you're saying Zinn is scum, and voted scum at first, but he voted you? An then he voted an innocent? Are you saying jdthebud is town?
I felt like following that was probably harder than it should be, and making the game hard to follow feels like something scum would probably do.

VOTE: ExLight

Sore wa chigau yo

or maybe I was trying to lure a mafia into voting me in an attempt to protect their partner, who knows :unsure:
you voting quite late also seems kind of something a mafia would do to guarantee a town's death so I'll take that into consideration

Unvote: ZinnLav
Vote: CrystalOnix
FoS: ZinnLav

And remember kids, Nagito did nothing wrong and was always accused. smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom