• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia LupinRanger vs PatRanger - Endgame. Gangler victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, why do you think that me and Contrainer are scumbuddies when he is voting me?
That's a fair point. I can certainly see how you could've been confused when Zinn first posted his claim, too, so you're definitely less likely.

Day 2 Votals
Woah, cool down. I wrote the reads before Zinn said not independent, just forgot to post. The Independent claim was a misunderstanding. As for Lone, that kind of makes sense, I guess. I am starting to think that ZinnLav might be scum again, because both he and Max are claiming to be the last Pat, but I trust Max more.

Woah, cool down. I wrote the reads before Zinn said not independent, just forgot to post. The Independent claim was a misunderstanding. As for Lone, that kind of makes sense, I guess. I am starting to think that ZinnLav might be scum again, because both he and Max are claiming to be the last Pat, but I trust Max more.
You're misunderstanding again, I claimed Miller, I'm LupinRanger and show up as PatRanger (I only said that I was Pat earlier in case there was a cop check and it made me look suspect)

You're misunderstanding again, I claimed Miller, I'm LupinRanger and show up as PatRanger (I only said that I was Pat earlier in case there was a cop check and it made me look suspect)
Sorry, but part of that doesn't make sense imo. If this game has two Town factions and one Mafia faction, why would Miller from one Town faction appear as the other Town faction?

Contrainer, what are you doing? Zinn claimed some weird miller, but clearly stated that he's Lupin, but will cop read as Pat. That's also kind of a suspect claim, but I'm wondering if you've been purposely spreading misinformation, only to claim it was a misunderstanding when you get called out on it.

And Zinn, between that weird roleclaim and the last-minute vote for a mislynch, you're looking kind of suspicious too.

VOTE: Contrainer

Well, then maybe it's JD and CO.
I have no idea anymore.
FoS: honestly everyone right now
Have fun when I'm revealed to be Town and the game ends!

I mean CO wouldn't be lying about the Cop check, since it'd be easier to lie and say they're PatRanger and didn't get the Cop role. I doubt there's four Lupinrangers plus Lone who could've picked either side.
Plus if anyone was tracking CO it would've been easier to claim they visited Pika if they were a Gangler.

3v3v2v1, Three on both town teams, two Ganglers and Lone the independent who could pick a town team.

You were claiming you started as Independent right Lone?

My information is telling me it's Contrainer, with the stuff we've learned and the other is jd who hasn't even claimed a faction

Lone_Garurumon - Claims could pick team, chose LupinRangers (Amneasiac?)
MegaPod - LupinRangers (Doctor)
Contrainer - Claims LupinRangers, probably Ganglers
ZinnLav - LupinRangers (Miller, shows as PatRanger)
Max1996 - Claims PatRangers, no counter claims
Pika_pika42 - PatRangers (Vigilante)
jdthebud - hasn't claimed, process of elimination points to Ganglers
ExLight - PatRangers (Cop)
Crystal Onix - Claims LupinRangers as they mentioned gaining the Cop role

Yeah it's time to claim my faction, I've been really thoughtless on that, sorry. I am also LupinRanger, which makes me really sure Contrainer is scum now. And given the numbers, I think one of the other Lupin claims must be scum too. That probably clears Max as well given there are no other PatRanger claims.

Yeah it's time to claim my faction, I've been really thoughtless on that, sorry. I am also LupinRanger, which makes me really sure Contrainer is scum now. And given the numbers, I think one of the other Lupin claims must be scum too. That probably clears Max as well given there are no other PatRanger claims.
Do recall that there's likely 4 Lupins to 3 Pats, given my addition to the Pat team during N1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom