• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lustrous and Adament Orbs?

Legacy

Reader and Writer
Reaction score
What do they do exactly, I tried searching on bulba but there isnt a detailed article about them.

I'm probably just missing something but what exactly is their purpose? I know they are connected to dial and palk.

If someone could fill me in thatd be sweet.

They like two orbs in Groudon VS Kyogre series I think. The will give a man who has it a power to control these pokemons.

They like two orbs in Groudon VS Kyogre series I think. The will give a man who has it a power to control these pokemons.

hah nevermind. i started this thread because i had begun to finally sit down and watch 'losing its lustrous' and 'dt turnover' and at the beginning they were talking about the orbs alot and i didnt know...

but a lil after halfway thru dt turnoever, cyrus explains it.

thanks you crazy blue haired bastard! XD

In the games they make those pokemon stronger. On the show though Cyrus said that they *ARE* Dialga and Palkia...and with him it's very hard to tell because on the one hand he's bugcrap psycho but on the other hand, in the games, he tends to be QUITE honest (everyone knows he wants a "new world" but no one thought he meant literally? weeeeird), but he's had so few appearences on the show so far it's hard to tell if they're using that with him or not.

Although his theory about pokeballs may actually be true (it's on his computer when you wander through the base) given that it would reflect how captured pokemon don't have the capabilities they did before you caught them...

I was thinking that each were linked to the glowing parts of Diagla and Palkia and the power of these orbs goes into these parts of them and makes them stronger?

IMO the orbs summon Dialga and Palkia whrerever and whenever you like. It could allow you to control them too but I think it won`t be a good idea to use the orb controling thing again.

I think it's the Red Chain that controls Dialga/Palkia. Didn't one of the Galactic Admins say that Fuego Ironworks played some role in its forging? Something about a meteorite from Veilstone?

I think it's the Red Chain that controls Dialga/Palkia. Didn't one of the Galactic Admins say that Fuego Ironworks played some role in its forging? Something about a meteorite from Veilstone?

Yes in DTT Cyrus says something about:
The 3 members of the Lake Trio + the two orbs = the power of Dial and Palk.

So apparently somehow, the orbs combine powers with Uxie Aezelf and Mesprit to help get The dragons!!

I cant wait to see how the Lake trio is implemented.

What do they do exactly, I tried searching on bulba but there isnt a detailed article about them.

I'm probably just missing something but what exactly is their purpose? I know they are connected to dial and palk.

If someone could fill me in thatd be sweet.

They increase Palkia's and Dialga's power in the games.

Personally I think cyrus is "bugcrap phycho" and has no Idea besides they help Dialga and Palkia. Also wile we are on the subject of the 2 ep's I think they would have been so much more interesting if we all didnt already know he was the bad guy

Personally I think cyrus is "bugcrap phycho" and has no Idea besides they help Dialga and Palkia. Also wile we are on the subject of the 2 ep's I think they would have been so much more interesting if we all didnt already know he was the bad guy

i agree with that. although it would be tough with the game released a while ago.

even if the writers hid cyrus' identity in the show, most viewers would already recognize him as the villain from the game.

Personally I think cyrus is "bugcrap phycho" and has no Idea besides they help Dialga and Palkia.

Well, he *is* probably the biggest headcase we've had in this series, but he's also incredibly intelligent, especially when it comes to the Legendaries. At least going off the games anyway.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom