• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review M11: Giratina and the Sky's Bouquet: Shaymin

meaby a totaly new pokemon???
we already get in the previous gen pre-snorlax, pre-sudowoodo, pre-matine, pre-mr. mime, and also sneasel-evo.

why not a totaly new pokemon???
like chatot our buizel

Maybe because it'll not hype as much?
Because people are more likely to react better (as in they recognize it as a pokemon) to a pre-evo/evo of a known pokemon than a totally new pokemon. Plus at the begining, most "new" pokemon are pre-evos

i never use any pre-evo in the games, that why i prefer a totaly new pokemon

i never use any pre-evo in the games, that why i prefer a totaly new pokemon

Practicability in game isn't the only thing that matters. Pokemon is it's own universe, and for the most part things need to follow some rule of practicality. It isn't so practical that a Snorlax can pop out of an egg no larger than a foot tall, so they created Munchlax. Sure it's not too useful battle wise, but it fills in some holes.

^ Interesting, don't know if it's real but a sky form of Shaymin would seem pretty cool I suppose. Hopefully we get to know more sooner or later.

It's highly likely that it's going to be Shaymin. Firstly, a normal Pokémon isn't as important as the legendary Pokémon to be shown in the goods together. So it must be a legendary Pokémon. Secondly, we can only see the words 'Pokémon B' in the goods but without the words 'Pokémon A'. Therefore it's highly likely that the new forms is the forms of the confirmed legendary Pokémon in the movie. And it doesn't make sense if they add one more legendary Pokémon to the movie. Thirdly, the sky form of Regigigas will be too horrible to look at. Finally, If it's going to be Dialga or Palkia, the other one should have the forms too.

Last edited:
I bet this is the special announcement that will be in this weeks hour long special.

it doesnt need wings, can be something like hoppip, skiploom, jumpluff

I've been thinking about that little pink wing on the movie's logo. Has that been connected to anything yet? Maybe it's one of Shaymin's Sky Form wings.

Pink wings.

Pink flower head things.

Maybe, should Shaymin have wings, that the flowers turn into them, and people will complain that they ripped off patamon?

Just throwing it out there.

So the flowers on its side will turn into wings that look like that? Interesting.

EDIT: Never mind Ralli beat me to stating my idea.

Shaymin, with wings... I'm having a hard time imagine how that would look like to be honest.

It'll probably look very different... It's not just going to have wings in place of its flowers. It'd look like a weird Dumbo.

Wow, found a pic on imaroda (looks like it's from a magazine)

That's one freaky hedgehog it turned into!

sonic_new.jpg

I think it might even scare Giratina!

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom