• Snowy finds a Gym Leader lurking in a mine. Watch here as he faces off against Marnie and prepares to battle against Kabu.

REVIEW: M11: Giratina and the Sky's Bouquet: Shaymin

Bulbapædist
Reaction score
Looks like this movie was basically just everyone playing with Shaymin while the subplot sets up the Dialga vs Palkia vs Giratina fight for Movie 12.

I wonder what the budget for an episode of Pokémon is.
12 yen and some lint, by the looks of it.

The Girl Who Knows the Hearts of Dragons
Reaction score
How long does it usually take for the movies to come to DVD?
I can't remember at all.

I really want to see it~

A mysterious Pokémon
Reaction score
The DVD is usually released in Japan about a half year, near Christmas.

∠(>w<) #634
Reaction score
The soundtrack should be out by now, shouldn't it?

Pearlshipper... Yeah!
Reaction score
Hey I'm just glad the 11th movie did great i mean #2 in box office ... wow but the box office is gonna heat up again when the new Naruto movie Shippuuden 2: Bonds comes in this Saturday! Anyways back on topic.

∠(>w<) #634
Reaction score
Maybe this has been answered before... what was the opening song, because it doesn't look like "Together"?

Dark Mewtwo
Reaction score
I'm assuming "アバンメドレー" (Urban Medley?)

Reaction score
Hey I'm just glad the 11th movie did great i mean #2 in box office ... wow but the box office is gonna heat up again when the new Naruto movie Shippuuden 2: Bonds comes in this Saturday! Anyways back on topic.
Well the movie has just hit number 1 according to the website(if I am reading correctly because it says Number 1)!

Good going Pokemon!

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Game Freak opened a blog for Sugimori's movie character designs:
http://www.gamefreak.co.jp/blog/art/
It features last year's characters as well as the new ones for movie 11.
Yeah! I waitef for that!

I'm just disappointed by the fact that there are only 3 arts. Where are Layla and Moose? And Mugen looks kind of strange. But still, thanks.

About the opening theme - did the movie have one at all? There was no "random battle with random characters" this year, so I find it very possible that there was also no opening theme this year.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Just got the CD in the mail. The music is AWESOME from what I've listened to so far. Has anyone else listened to it yet?

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
nYoo said:
I'm assuming "アバンメドレー" (Urban Medley?)
It'd be "Avant Medley," with avant meaning the stuff played before the opening theme.

Also, those character design sheets are pretty awesome. Apparently, they just reused the materials they had gathered during the creation of the Jiraachi movie as reference for Alberto's baron costume.

何だよ?!
Reaction score
No, but I desperately want to listen to it! We have been doing so many renovations on our house that right now paying that much money for a CD is kind of silly.

blahhh I have been looking everywhere for the soundtrack and no luck D: