• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review M11: Giratina and the Sky's Bouquet: Shaymin

It's definitely something from Pokémon, specifically the manga adaptation of the movie. I first assumed it was just a statue, but I never thought it might be a Pokémon...

By the way, this scan undeniably proves that the third installment of DP will be announced next month. It won't be GS remakes, because the page is a list of the main RPGs with their third installments written in handwriting after. FireRed and LeafGreen aren't even on there.

It's definitely something from Pokémon, specifically the manga adaptation of the movie. I first assumed it was just a statue, but I never thought it might be a Pokémon...

By the way, this scan undeniably proves that the third installment of DP will be announced next month. It won't be GS remakes, because the page is a list of the main RPGs with their third installments written in handwriting after. FireRed and LeafGreen aren't even on there.

Turns up as an error for me.

Just copy and paste into the address bar or if you use firefox, drag the link to a new tab.

People have actually known about those titles for a long while. The blog guy is slow.

It should have been obvious that it wasn't anyway. Aside from not being in Pokemon's style at all (too much detail, where Pokemon are usually pretty simply detailed, not in any of Pokemon's colouring styles), do you really think they'd just throw a new Pokemon onto the cover when they weren't revealing it in that issue? What would be the point in teasing it as a secret this month to be revealed next month if they show it on the front cover already?

People are really leaping to massive conclusions at anything they can get now simply because a new game is due to be announced. What you need to remember is that this isn't Diamond and Pearl's release - we wont be constantly cockteased with new information every week or so, and the most of it isn't going to be spectacularly revealing.

People are also leaping to massive conclusions that two Pokemon toys set to be revealed are actually new Generation V Pokemon, when they could just as easily be Giratina like forms of existing Pokemon, or even one being an early announcement of Arceus prior to next year's movie (given that these 3 movies will likely all be connected like this and the 10th are).

There's the possibility, yes, but people are taking that to mean it's a sure thing, which is not only disappointing, it's confusing those in the fandom that aren't smart and old enough to figure out the difference.

New trailer from Oha Star:

-Shami seems to get itself caught up in the battle between Giratina and Dialga
-A glove that looks like it belongs to a member of the Rocket-Dan appears from off-camera and picks Shami up.
-We get a shot of Zero saying "I won't forgive anyone who gets in my way!"
-We see a shot of Hikari holding Shami all Togepi-like.
-Shami is able to talk.

link?? site??

please!!!

(my life is very boring)

Last edited:
It'll probably be an hour or so until someone uploads it to You Tube. Just be patient.

So it was basically just a trailer of the small bit of new news that was just released. Not too surprising. Someone speculated from the poster that Hikari and Shami would bond. Bleh, I'm getting tired of that. Hopefully Team Rocket actually does something other having Shami blast them off (Assuming that's them picking Shami up.) and run off from whatever is going on in the recent trailer. It'd be nice if they were more involved in the plot.

Someone speculated from the poster that Hikari and Shami would bond.

Wow, so we're getting the Max/Jirachi and May/Manaphy thing a third time with Dawn/Shami?

I know a lot of people predicted something like that might happen, but its amusing the writers can't think of anything else to do with the cute legendaries than let the main girl act as its mother/caretaker.

At least it won't be the main focus of the movie because of all the other legends involved.

Max isn't a main girl.

If they're going to have someone mother it in the film, I'd rather it be Brock since we already know it's in character for him to do so. At least give him *something* to do anyway.

Argh I wanted to watch Oha Suta today but I missed it. Had an alarm clock set but it didn't help. :( Also, the スタ doesn't mean "Star". o.o

was anybody got a link??

i went to youtube, but i hate people on youtube, they copy the same thing over and over and over, the same trailer in the same bad quality thousand of times!!!!!

i was starting to louse my mind...if anybody got a link for new scenes plese post here.

ps: why do people do that on youtube???

it was posted in http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/trailer/index.html

Last edited:
Does Zero's voice sound really different from the first commercial or is it just me? His voice is too deep in this one, I liked the way it was before.

The Team Rocket commercial at the end was hilarious. :-D At least they got to do something.

Does Zero's voice sound really different from the first commercial or is it just me? His voice is too deep in this one, I liked the way it was before.
I agree, it seems different and so does Shaymin's (obvious, since it's talking now). But the new voices are ok, too.

The Team Rocket commercial at the end was hilarious. :-D At least they got to do something.
I think they do that every year. o.o

Also, I wonder if those hands in black gloves that were picking up shaymin really were of Musashi or Kojiro.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom