• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review M11: Giratina and the Sky's Bouquet: Shaymin

It's immature pranks like this that make me not want to report anything on Bulbanews out of the suspicion that people who can emulate official styles will use that ability to waste everyone's time. Of course, now the artist will get more popularity for it because people who thought it was real will inevitably visit her DA account to favorite her other Sugimori-like art. It's not even her own style. We shouldn't encourage these people's ego masturbation. It's trolling, and it's not worth discussing anymore.

:cheers: Here here! :cheers:

I would like PurpleKecleon to know that I am absolutely thrilled that Sky Forme Shaymin, which I am sure still exists, will look far better than her own concept.

I wanted to call you "retarded" because of your stupid and useless "One of the chan sites." reply. Turns out I didn't need to.

Sorry, I know this is very mean, but I just had to get this written down, because it frustrates me when such things happen (As in, when images turn up and nobody feels assed to properly name a source) and people just write useless things like this. You could have just written "somewhere on this planet", it would have been almost equally useless.

I'm not even angered by the fact that we waste our times with such hoaxes, but it makes me angry when random people drop off their images here that they found SOMEWHERE, but think it's not necessary to state where it comes from.

... Yeah thanks.

Look, someone asked where it was found, so I just said exactly what the post on the Pokemon LJ comm said.

I only passed on the image here because I was curious as to what you guys thought of it.

This is so stupid, first time I actually get the balls to post in a Pokemon forum in like, forever, and something like this happens. I just wanna crawl back into lurkdom right now.

Well, if you didn't know better, then you're not to blame. And it happens all the time, so it's not your fault anyway that such situations get annoying. It's so annying because it happens so often, not because of you. Sorry if I offended you. I was more annoyed by the whole situation than by your posts in particular.

Nah, I'm not offended, just a little hurt I guess. I really wanted to believe it was real, you know?

People should just chill and stop blowing up on that poor girl. In reality its just "Pokemon".

Giratina and the Sky Boo-Hooquet. :p

Does anyone have a better translation of the latest manga summary? The one posted on that Toy site made no sense.

Seems just like Eevee-sama to reveal that that new Shami form was false... And for him to be in on it.

Holy Fuck...the adress of the picture of the new Eevee Evolution apparently was switched to...well, a penis in an erotic pic.

I bet Unown Lord did this!

If only nYoo would remove it from the quote, too.

God, what's been seen cannot be unseen.

For the love of god someone fix that.

Read the early posts of the thread. The whole thing about this Kanji use was discussed enough back in December already.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom