• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review M11: Giratina and the Sky's Bouquet: Shaymin

In that case, didn't Sorceror Hunters already do that? I think that's the program I'm thinking of, where everyone's named after desserts (and people suspect Buson may be named after someone from it).

Besides, if you want recent, the seventh movie had a Gonbe/Munchlax (that's its English name, right? ^^; ) with fleas.

I never get people who don't get that Lucario's as dead as Aaron. xD;;;

Mmm, chocolate mousse.

EDIT: >>>Latios dies, is shown at the end (same for its dad).

That can't be the same Latios. ^^;; If his father is able to come back, he would have a long time ago, no? There are dozens of Latias and Latios who come to help out when they're needed. Did you watch the legend in the Japanese version, or are you going by the dub?

Last edited:
Regigigas is supposed to be 12' 2" tall. Given that it's slightly more than twice the height of a 7' 3" Mamoswine, I'd say that's pretty enormous.

Regigigas is supposed to be 12' 2" tall. Given that it's slightly more than twice the height of a 7' 3" Mamoswine, I'd say that's pretty enormous.

How is 12' 2" slightly more than (7' 3")x2 = 14' 6"?

Either that was a typo or your maths needs some working on.

How is 12' 2" slightly more than (7' 3")x2 = 14' 6"?

Either that was a typo or your maths needs some working on.
...Right. Someone misunderstood me because of my phrasing there. >_> (It's a rare occurrence too, so... GAH!)

I was trying to say that given that Regigigas is portrayed as being slightly more than twice the size of a Mamoswine... it's pretty enormous.

It's still at least twice the size of the Mamoswine, so it probably hasn't been shrunk by much. Might just be a scale error...

I think it is a scale error. In the video, as Regigigas walks towards the screen, he grows drastically bigger.

That video was hilarious!

Infi's kind of amusing. She sounds so robotic, but what she says sounds a bit odd coming from a robot. And reflected images of her lined up and bowing to Zero was very... odd. xD

Zero's voice scared me. O_O;

Red-hakase's attempts at voice acting were very amusing.

Last edited:
Too bad the video only had a single small line of Zero. I can't really make out if Zero's voice is like the initial trailer or last ones.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom