• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review M11: Giratina and the Sky's Bouquet: Shaymin

Looks like this movie was basically just everyone playing with Shaymin while the subplot sets up the Dialga vs Palkia vs Giratina fight for Movie 12.

I wonder what the budget for an episode of Pokémon is.

12 yen and some lint, by the looks of it.

How long does it usually take for the movies to come to DVD?
I can't remember at all.

I really want to see it~

The DVD is usually released in Japan about a half year, near Christmas.

The soundtrack should be out by now, shouldn't it?

Hey I'm just glad the 11th movie did great i mean #2 in box office ... wow but the box office is gonna heat up again when the new Naruto movie Shippuuden 2: Bonds comes in this Saturday! Anyways back on topic.

Maybe this has been answered before... what was the opening song, because it doesn't look like "Together"?

Game Freak opened a blog for Sugimori's movie character designs:
http://www.gamefreak.co.jp/blog/art/
It features last year's characters as well as the new ones for movie 11.

Are...um...there any Sugimori pictures for 1, 2, and 3? I've only seen 4 and beyond, with ONE picture of Molly from 3, but it's not arranged like the other pictures are.

Hey I'm just glad the 11th movie did great i mean #2 in box office ... wow but the box office is gonna heat up again when the new Naruto movie Shippuuden 2: Bonds comes in this Saturday! Anyways back on topic.

Well the movie has just hit number 1 according to the website(if I am reading correctly because it says Number 1)!

Good going Pokemon!

Game Freak opened a blog for Sugimori's movie character designs:
http://www.gamefreak.co.jp/blog/art/
It features last year's characters as well as the new ones for movie 11.

Yeah! I waitef for that!

I'm just disappointed by the fact that there are only 3 arts. Where are Layla and Moose? And Mugen looks kind of strange. But still, thanks.

About the opening theme - did the movie have one at all? There was no "random battle with random characters" this year, so I find it very possible that there was also no opening theme this year.

nYoo said:
I'm assuming "アバンメドレー" (Urban Medley?)

It'd be "Avant Medley," with avant meaning the stuff played before the opening theme.

Also, those character design sheets are pretty awesome. Apparently, they just reused the materials they had gathered during the creation of the Jiraachi movie as reference for Alberto's baron costume.

No, but I desperately want to listen to it! We have been doing so many renovations on our house that right now paying that much money for a CD is kind of silly.

blahhh I have been looking everywhere for the soundtrack and no luck D:

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom