• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review M13: Zoroark: Master of Illusions

Saw a low quality version of the ending, and I agree. "I Believe in You" is definitely one of TPCi's best songs. Pleasant surprise after the travesty that was the Arceus movie ending theme...

Saw a low quality version of the ending, and I agree. "I Believe in You" is definitely one of TPCi's best songs. Pleasant surprise after the travesty that was the Arceus movie ending theme...

the arcues ending was the best 2 date?

Nah, generally, I don't think TPCi handle credit songs well. "I Believe in You" actually sounded like a real song though; that's what probably makes it stand out. It's not like the lyrics went:
"I believe in you...Zoroark Master of Illusions...POKÉMON!" like the main series openings xD

That still doesn't make sense that Zorua would call Zoroark HIS "meema" instead of just his friend. T_T But whatever. Not like it really matters. =/

Well regardless what ties they actually have biologically, clearly Zorua has pretty strong feelings towards Zoroark in a child-like way

Also the movie made a lot more sense with that opening, I struggled to follow things with the CN version (why the legendary dogs, the Baccer world cup never shows up, how did Zorua even escape ect.) but this cleaned things up quite nicely

I do think it's a bit of a shame not much more is established about this Baccer sport, other than it's a bunch of Pokemon kicking a ball about. Might of been nice to see Ash or his friends give it a shot...

Yeah I'm not surprised the first 10 minutes weren't cut out in the CITV airing. It was Cartoon Network's doing after all with TPCI having absolutely no idea that it happened until somebody notified them about it.

Anybody who blamed TPCI for the cutting of the first 10 minutes of the movie by Cartoon Network thinking that they allowed it or their the ones who did it because CN asked them to just so they can have room for one of their shows/advertisements must be feeling rather silly now.

Seesh, I can't believe I haven't watched the Japanese version of this movie yet and the dub's already out (okay been out for a while but before it wasn't the full version). Yeah, there's not that much differences between them, but I just like watching the movies in both languages.

Nah, generally, I don't think TPCi handle credit songs well. "I Believe in You" actually sounded like a real song though; that's what probably makes it stand out. It's not like the lyrics went:
"I believe in you...Zoroark Master of Illusions...POKÉMON!" like the main series openings xD

What surprised me most was, during the first few seconds of the song, I genuinely believed TPCi had done an English version of Ice Cream Syndrome (which, as I love that song, would have been awesome).

I've listened to the French and Italian Endings themes, and yeah, they were really good.

Curse CN for cutting off the credits. Now I'm stuck listening to the song in a language I don't know anything about....:(

Just posting to say that YTV aired this in Canada today after four back to back Pokémon. Needless to say, they had terrible advertising for it, I saw no commercials at all though it may be because I never watch YTV that much.

It retained the entire movie and they showed the entire end credits.

lol I was only half interested in the movie. I enjoyed it for the most part, but the slow progression of the plot left me a bit bored. Shame that they cut off 10 minutes of the beginning. I really would like to see the Ethan cameo!
No surprised that CN would speed up the credits... Wish they don't so we could see the other DP characters' cameo. Although, I am surprised that the movie finished early enough so that CN would shove an "Adventure Time" short in our throats. I swear, that show is getting on my nerves... :(

Zorua is the cutest 'movie-centered' pokemon, ever! I adore its' giggling and its' random transformations of the DP trio. XD Oh, and the ending definitely caught me off guard (As if Ash would actually leave Dawn and Brock behind so randomly, but I seriously couldn't help but be shocked over that!); that was a great ending!

they should just took that out and put the start and a slower end
because who cares if pokemon ends at 9:05 because most adults like pokemon

Honestly? I don't think they've made a good movie since Hoenn. Rise of Darkrai was alright, but not good. This one felt very rushed and unfinished to me.

The movie was great, except when 10 minutes of the movie was cut out...
but my favourite pokemon movie was Ranger and the temple of the sea

For those who watched the beginning of the English dub of the movie.... does anyone know what the Raimon Legends were called? I'm guessing the Nimbasa Legends, for obvious reasons, but I just want to make sure.

For those who watched the beginning of the English dub of the movie.... does anyone know what the Raimon Legends were called? I'm guessing the Nimbasa Legends, for obvious reasons, but I just want to make sure.
According to Bulbapedia, they are indeed the Nimbasa Legends.

The movie was great, except when 10 minutes of the movie was cut out...
but my favourite pokemon movie was Ranger and the temple of the sea

Have Fun Tonight Watching The Frist 10 Mins And Probably The Credits

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom