• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review M14: Victini and the Black Hero: Zekrom ・ Victini and the White Hero: Reshiram

I truthfully thought it was a very good movie better than all the dp movies by far best Pokemon movie I have seen in quite a few years(by the way I saw the Light Hero).I thought the voice actors were pretty good as always the music while some of it is from the show the music was very good.I thought the animation was wonderful thought the movie I also loved victinity.

No one seems to have told us yet; IS THE MOVIE GOOD OR BAD?! XD
actually after what I heard I'm very disappointed I herd a rumors before saying that this movie will have a dramatic story but I cant see any drama all what I see is a recycle of the same old plot and story used in most pokemon movies as I said before and many ppl attacked me.

actually out of all the 14 pokemon movies we have only 4 different plots and all the rest of them are based on the same idea a man the tries to capture a pokemon in order to do something.

What I want to know is...is there any point in seeing both movies? are the differences between them signifigant, or are they pretty much just "the exact same film with some cosmetic visual differences?"

MachokeLover said:
Dogasu you haven't told us yet: is the Movie good or bad? XD

I thought it was alright. It wasn't the best movie, but it wasn't bad, either.

I don't see why it matters, though. I think it's much, much more useful for me to answer questions and give you all information so you can form your own opinions than it is to ask you to take my word for it that the movie's "good" or "bad."

Force Fire said:
Wait, wait, wait, Ash keeps a promise? WHERE'S THAT DAMN PIDGEOT AND PRIMEAPE!?

I'd have to check the Pidgeot episode again, but I know for a fact that Ash never promises to come back for Primeape. The only person to ever suggest this, in both the Japanese and English versions, is the narrator.

WatcherMark said:
Was she still wearing her Coil inspired outfit that she had during the last film (guess Pokémon Baccer made it to Isshu).

Yes.

darklord18 said:
what was proof/peg doing anyway?

She just walks from one side of the screen to the other. She's only onscreen for two, three seconds, tops.

Playerking said:
I heard that Scraggy wasn't Ash's by someone, but I'm fairly certain it is and it defeated Hydreigon because of the Manga scans.

The Zurug in this movie does indeed belong to Satoshi.

And apparently the Pikachu/Serperior battle was fairly short, I hope it was, I don't like the snake at all.

Yeah, the whole thing takes place during the movie's opening theme.

WatcherMark said:
Also, I wonder if Proof's eyes have been modified for this movie. In the Zoroark film they were the classic anime eyes, but given everyone in B/W has the newer Sugimori eyes, I wonder if they've been changed.

She was in the background and wasn't onscreen long enough to tell. Not that I would have been paying attention to a detail that minor anyway.

Kuki said:
I don't know if this is the place for it, but how could the movie take place before the Don Battle tournament if Summer form Deerling and Sawsbuck appear? All the Deerling and Sawsbuck that had appeared in the show previously were Spring form, even Dean's Deerling, which appeared in the tournament. Can anyone answer my question?

Simple. The writers just don't give a fuck and use whatever version of the pokemon they think looks nice.

Tsutarja said:
Did anyone listen to the ED song "Koe"? I've heard the full version of "Sora" but I was wondering how does the other one sound like?

I thought it sounded remarkably similar to "Sora," really. The lyrics are all different and the melody's not quite the same, but it has a similar feel to it.

Rocketshipper said:
What I want to know is...is there any point in seeing both movies? are the differences between them signifigant, or are they pretty much just "the exact same film with some cosmetic visual differences?"

Well, is there any point in playing both versions of the games?

The changes are mostly cosmetic and the experiences don't seem to be all that different. I guess whether or not you watch both movies depends on how much you like looking for differences between the two. But if that's not your cup of tea, then you can watch just one of them and not really miss anything.

i curious about the differnces and if when this movie reaches america will both verison get dubbed or due to nothing really changing the plot ie it the same in both movies beside a few pokemon differnces like zerkrom and reshiram or will they simply one release one of them sorry if this question confusing i not sure how to word it.

was the movie even emotional ??!!!
was there any scenes that would make you feel sad ( of course other than that Ash scene) I mean scenes between dread and his family and so....

I cant believe I waited all this and I will have to wait at least 4 more months to watch a bad pokemon movie !! :mad:

I have a feeling these 2 movies will hit cinemas instead of airing on CN. We know that movie 13 was also shown in cinemas at some places, so I wonder if, now that its 2 movies, and more special, that if they WOULD hit cinemas instead! It would be cool to see it there again worldwide :D

just a question how was victiny and pikachu not effected by the less of oxygen and cold despite their tiny bodies ????

just a question how was victiny and pikachu not effected by the less of oxygen and cold despite their tiny bodies ????

I guess Pokemon are just immune to cold and don't need oxygen?

I noticed the same thing when Dread had thick coats on in the snowy area while his Gochiluzelu was just as normal, yet not at all visibly cold.

I guess Pokemon are just immune to cold and don't need oxygen?

I noticed the same thing when Dread had thick coats on in the snowy area while his Gochiluzelu was just as normal, yet not at all visibly cold.

Actually, the Pokedex 3D reveals that Gothitelle has a white body and the gothic outfit is in fact, an outfit of some sorts.

And Victini is a Fire-type...so that partially explains it....not so much for Pikachu.

The thing is, neither Dread nor the Rocket trio seem to be affected by the cold / lack of air either. Satoshi's the only one.

The thing is, neither Dread nor the Rocket trio seem to be affected by the cold / lack of air either. Satoshi's the only one.

I just chalked it up to lazy writing.

It's too bad that "The People of the Water" from Manaphy's movie weren't mentioned, I was hoping for that at least.

The TRio have a high tolerance for this stuff, they've been through worse. That, or they're robots.

And Ash should exercise more, that would probably help him.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom