• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens ・ PK25: Pikachu and Eievui Friends

Well, it didn't make any sense, since all the previous movies had the sound muted so you could here the song. So why would they initially not do it with this one? That's why i think it was probably a mistake that they simply corrected for the DVD release.

Eevee and Friends in English is now up on Pokémon TV.

I thought everything in it was great except for the painful narrations pointing out the obvious.
The narrations alone completely ruined it for me, I highly don't recommend it.

PS. I liked having the voices and sounds in the opening of the Genesect movie.

Last edited:
I don't understand the point of having a narrator saying what's happening onscreen. The scenes speak for themselves. I wish there was a version without it.

Anyway, I loved seeing Sylveon and hearing her voice, and I loved the show all the characters put on at the end on the cliff, it was very pretty to watch.

That eevee special was just soo cute, much more enjoyable then the genesect movie..

When it aired on YTV yesterday, it kept the dialogue of the characters talking over the opening theme. Perhaps they did this as incentive for people to buy the DVD if they wanted a clean opening theme?

Also, did Ash come up with the idea to use a water bubble as a cushion for Mewtwo and Genesect from the water show in M09?

About the Eevee short: Nice to see finally my favorite Eeveelution (Jolteon) with great personality. Sylveon, Flareon and Umbreon were great, too. It's just so cool how they managed to show their abilities, like Vaporeon "melting" in water or Umbreon's glowing rings in such a short time.
And oh poor Oshawott, getting wiped by ladies. :D And the only who likes him is just too shocking for his tastes...

Hi all can some one give me a English dubbed link for both ok thx all I never got to see both

After I watch both I can critic it lol

Hi all can some one give me a English dubbed link for both ok thx all I never got to see both

After I watch both I can critic it lol

I'm sorry, we can't provide unofficial links to find them online. That violates the rules on copyright infringement.

Pikachu and Eevee Friends was available for a limited time on the official website, but is no longer available.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom