• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

PREVIEW: M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a Pokemon?
Reaction score
So Genesect will be using Blaze Kick.

You'd think it'd melt from using that.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa
Reaction score
Hmm...didn't Char from Gundam commonly use Kicking-based finishers? Maybe that explains the odd use of Blaze Kick, alongside the possible homage with Genesect being red and notably faster.

Reaction score
Myuutwo suddenly appears from behind, attacks the Red Genosect, and then declares that "I am faster than you."
Yep, this totally sounds like a scene straight from DBZ.

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the Heck is going on with this Sableye because it seems that It might have a Very Important Role Possibly.

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
Myuutwo suddenly appears from behind, attacks the Red Genosect, and then declares that "I am faster than you."
...and then added, with a grin: "You're too slow!"

Reaction score
Do we still not have any info On this Sableye at all because I do like them and would like to know info about it in the Movie.

Reaction score
I was honestly expecting the June issue of CoroCoro to "reveal" the probable Sableye evolution, but then they surprised me with non-Movie Pokemon...next issue is the last one before the film, I believe, so we should see what's up with him.

Reaction score
Apparently eevee will be in the main movie too, but just for a short time; you can see the first actual footage from the movie here:

No Japanese test, please - YouTube

I like the ending song too :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Pokémon: Gen 8.0 You Can (Not) Catch 'em All
Reaction score
I had to edit out the Japanese test in the vid's name, since it made your post invisible.

Lurker
Reaction score
I was honestly expecting the June issue of CoroCoro to "reveal" the probable Sableye evolution, but then they surprised me with non-Movie Pokemon...next issue is the last one before the film, I believe, so we should see what's up with him.
Don't bother getting your hopes up. When asked about a Sableye evolution, Hiro heavily implied it's not happening.

Dr. Fuji?!
Reaction score
Don't bother getting your hopes up. When asked about a Sableye evolution, Hiro heavily implied it's not happening.
Considering that not even Melkor knows if Hiro (or rather Hiro's source) is trustworthy, that isn't saying much. What else has he been saying lately? Apart from hinting at a Dunsparce evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.