• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: M16 "Extreme Speed Genesect Mewtwo's Revival"

Sableye? What the hell. Still awesome regardless of the random appearance, hopefully there's an Evolution around the corner. Always loved its creepy look, and I genuinely wouldn't mind something even creepier then it already is.

Hoenn remakes, obviously.

(What? Someone had to make the joke.)
You would take it as a joke, I would take it as another notch on the RSEmake hint scale. Gen 4 had enough Pokemon from Gen 1 and 2 for HGSS to seem plausible enough, and if another round of gen 3 Pokemon get updates then its enough for me. Each to their own I guess. *shrugs*

Edit: Aren't we also due for a trailer by now? February usually holds one after the second Pokemon reveal, and considering how today's the last day of the month, its a bit odd. Maybe tomorrow on Oho Shuta?

Last edited:

Edit: Aren't we also due for a trailer by now? February usually holds one after the second Pokemon reveal, and considering how today's the last day of the month, its a bit odd. Maybe tomorrow on Oho Shuta?

Maybe. Or is there a Gen VI Pokemon who will have a side role and is shown in the trailer, so they won't release it until after the next Corocoro?

Maybe. Or is there a Gen VI Pokemon who will have a side role and is shown in the trailer, so they won't release it until after the next Corocoro?

The last few trailers have all been shown at the end of February or beginning of March, so I doubt it's going to be different this time.

I don't see Iris staying for the next series, her ending is already being foreshadowed, Dento on the other is possible as hes had such little screen time, it'd be a shame if went out this way. Ash catching another Pokemon? To me, thats one too many and I think they should give more time to Ash's Pokemon he has now and they'll be oaked before going to the next region but if so I won't complain.

Mewtwo's art looks off but it looks better on the newest Poster.

Apparently there's movie news next week for Pokemon Smash from what I gather. Shoko-tan was also saying a Pokemon name and it got blurted out, but I'm not sure if they're related.

Shoko-tan will voice all five Genesect, clearly. Who better to voice an armada of dangerous monsters? But maybe it has to do with the Eevee in her hair?

Last edited:

I still can't make out if the movie news is related to whatever Shokotan is showing. I mean she's obviously showing something judging from what the preview showed, but what?

She will say that she will be the voice of Ninfia that's sure! and they will show the new trailer (showed this thusday in oha)

I still can't make out if the movie news is related to whatever Shokotan is showing. I mean she's obviously showing something judging from what the preview showed, but what?

Probably has something to do with new Eevee since that technically is movie related.

Important Warning: Oha Suta will air a preview of the moment between now and 15 minutes.

Edit: The Pikachu guy is back now.

From Bushido Blob on Serebii:
Team Rocket is present.
The Genesects are assholes.
Red Genesect in particular would have run over Ash if not for Mewtwo saving him.

Last edited:

Nothing much was shown, but the trailer all but confirms that Team Plasma aren't in the movie and that Mewtwo is a protagonist.

Mewtwo saving Ash sounds like it remembers who he is and what not. Good to see the Genesect being nothing but malevolent dicks hellbent on anarchy.

I wanted to hear Mewtwo speak. I'd like to know if the original VA, Masachika Ichimura, will reprise his role.

[video=youtube;MeFEAA4JvaM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeFEAA4JvaM[/video]

And there you go.

I retract my statement, Metwo coming out of nowhere is still awesome. I wonder where in Unova that city is, if that even is Unova. Also love Pikachu's face when he see's Mewtwo, he's all......"damn, shit just got real". Also looks like the P2 lab theory is debunked? And, Sylveon controls its ribbons? What kind of crazy ass Pokemon is it, Flying type and and normal is being thrown out the window for me...

I love the trailer and all but...

What the heck is a Persian doing in Isshu!? Wasn't Nyasu the "only kind of his species in Isshu"?

Is it me, or does Ash look quite different from the way he looked in the last three movies? His hair seems shorter, for one.

No Sableye, which is a shame. But other than that, I'm really digging this movie so far.

That large cocoon, ancient genesect incoming? Also all the genesect have been created for evil purposes apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom