• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

M17 coming to Australian and New Zealand cinemas Nov. 8th: New theatrical trailer rel

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
M17 coming to Australian and New Zealand cinemas Nov. 8th: New theatrical trailer released

A recently released theatrical trailer revealed that Pokémon the Movie: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction will be coming to select Australian and New Zealand cinemas beginning on November 8th.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: M17 coming to Australian and New Zealand cinemas Nov. 8th: New theatrical trailer

Well the Aussies are receiving next but where the heck is the Americans! !?? T*T

Re: M17 coming to Australian and New Zealand cinemas Nov. 8th: New theatrical trailer

Yeay! Finally!

i wonder do they use our dub

Unfortunately there are no Hoyts in Wellington and Reading doesn't care about animated movies that don't have the Disney logo on them.

Incase anyone is wondering the New Zealand Hoyts website does have a listing: Pokémon the Movie: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction | HOYTS

Last edited:

Yes! hah, last Pokemon movie I saw was the 3rd Pokemon movie. I haven't followed the anime for a long time but this would be great to see in cinemas.

I think any Pokemon fan should see it, if it sells well theres more chance there will be more screenings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom