• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

M17: Pokémon XY movie

Reaction score
[video=youtube;QiargM905z4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiargM905z4[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Take me away from here...
Reaction score
Re: Pokemon XY movie

That was... fast. Well, there is no much to comment, besides the starters being adorable even when they are attacking.

Call me Robert guys
Reaction score
Re: Pokemon XY movie

Hmm...looks like Chespin is using Bullet Seed, Froakie is using Bubblebeam, and Fenniken is using Fireball(if only).

Reaction score
I think they should have waited until the game and the anime were out, so they could reveal more information. The trailer didn't say much.
Well, at least we know there's a movie coming.

EDIT: Just now I noticed it says teaser instead of trailer.

I'm A Bit-I Mean Witch
Reaction score
It tells us Xerneas and Yveltal are both most likely in it :p

Hope this starts a saga of movies, like D/P's triad following the creation trio and Arceus.

It's hero time!
Reaction score
I hope that this movie is solely about Xerneus while the next is about Yveltal with the 3rd being about both and maybe the 3rd member if there is one. It's unlikely but that's how I would want it to be.

Reaction score
Clemont and Bonnie must advertise the movies!! Like how Cilan and Iris did. They would be funny.

Purgatorio
Reaction score
My heart melts when I so such an amazing animation. * hugs the 3 starters *

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
I like how the starters used different attacks than what has been shown with them before. I wonder if any of those three attacks were new, particularly Fennekin's.

It seems to be Bullet Seed, Ember, and Bubble. It was short as a teaser, but I do like the animation. :)

Reaction score
with the site being updated. i hope this means we might get the movie earlier then usual i mean we dont usually get the teaser till around december

The Toad of Honor
Reaction score
I poke your snoot
Reaction score
The main legendaries are probably Xerneas and/ or Yveltal and the cutesy event legend. Watch the random Pokemon in the ads just make cameos.

Remember, although, that the first Zoroark movie teaser had the Gold and Silver mascots battling when they were nowhere to be found in the body of the film. Ho-Oh still hasn't shown up in a movie outside of intros and a transformed Mew. (and then Celebi and Suicune showed up again in that movie)

Reaction score
Will there be Zygarde?
(And here I was hoping there was news :p)

Likely not. They usually keep third version/sequel/whatever mascots (which Zygarde almost certainly is) for the second movie of a generation. Now they might shake that up this gen, but at the moment we have no reason to believe they will.

Reaction score
This seems to confirm that the water starter curse is not going to be broken for the forseeable future. Does this mean that the writers are planning to lock Froakie into his first stage form for the entire series?