• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

M17: Pokémon XY movie

johnpoke

Reaction score
[video=youtube;QiargM905z4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiargM905z4[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Pokemon XY movie

That was... fast. Well, there is no much to comment, besides the starters being adorable even when they are attacking.

ポケモン映画公式サイト「神速のゲノセクト ミュウツー覚醒」同時上映「ピカチュウとイーブイ☆フレンズ」 (updated)

BV0ELUwCEAA4Ty2.png

bgClose.jpg

I think they should have waited until the game and the anime were out, so they could reveal more information. The trailer didn't say much.
Well, at least we know there's a movie coming.

EDIT: Just now I noticed it says teaser instead of trailer.

It tells us Xerneas and Yveltal are both most likely in it :p

Hope this starts a saga of movies, like D/P's triad following the creation trio and Arceus.

I hope that this movie is solely about Xerneus while the next is about Yveltal with the 3rd being about both and maybe the 3rd member if there is one. It's unlikely but that's how I would want it to be.

Clemont and Bonnie must advertise the movies!! Like how Cilan and Iris did. They would be funny.

I like how the starters used different attacks than what has been shown with them before. I wonder if any of those three attacks were new, particularly Fennekin's.

It seems to be Bullet Seed, Ember, and Bubble. It was short as a teaser, but I do like the animation. :)

with the site being updated. i hope this means we might get the movie earlier then usual i mean we dont usually get the teaser till around december

The main legendaries are probably Xerneas and/ or Yveltal and the cutesy event legend. Watch the random Pokemon in the ads just make cameos.

Remember, although, that the first Zoroark movie teaser had the Gold and Silver mascots battling when they were nowhere to be found in the body of the film. Ho-Oh still hasn't shown up in a movie outside of intros and a transformed Mew. (and then Celebi and Suicune showed up again in that movie)

Will there be Zygarde?

(And here I was hoping there was news :p)

Likely not. They usually keep third version/sequel/whatever mascots (which Zygarde almost certainly is) for the second movie of a generation. Now they might shake that up this gen, but at the moment we have no reason to believe they will.

This seems to confirm that the water starter curse is not going to be broken for the forseeable future. Does this mean that the writers are planning to lock Froakie into his first stage form for the entire series?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom