• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview M20: I Choose You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, just watching the VHS opening to the first three Pokémon films give me great memories. The UK release of 2000 actually had a Tom & Jerry short before the film.

Wasn't the UK date several days before 2001 came around, or am I actually getting that wrong?
It is highly likely that I am mistaken on the actual UK release date but, no bloody doubt about it, I didn't see the film in the cinema till 2001!

Does it mean anything of inserting a pokemon from some specific generation in the show, when the Sun&Moon game consist of almost all GenI-VI pokemons catchable already right from the start without needing one to go postgame?

I don't quite understand that mentality of certain pokemon from specific generation appeared = the possibility of a character from previous generation will appear. Just merely one single pokemon doesn't guarantee anything, especially when pokemons are most of the time recognized by their entire species but not by a specific individual hold by some specific human character.

Are fans really that nostalgia-blinded where they are so desperately grasping whatever straw visible within their eyesight?
I'm sorry if my way of speaking is so blunt. But I really don't expect old characters coming back for this movie, not when TV Tokyo had eliminated 99% OS plot that would had make me anticipate as such.

I don't know if it means anything, but there's also a Munchlax, which is from Gen IV.
With much respect, but would be a Diamond and Pearl remakes not be useless cause: will they put Mega Evolution again? Much of the Gen IV pokémon already appeared in previous series: Buneary, Luxray, Piplup,...

And tbh... Putting Mega Evolution in each games is getting boring too.... But in the animé is it cool

With much respect, but would be a Diamond and Pearl remakes not be useless cause: will they put Mega Evolution again? Much of the Gen IV pokémon already appeared in previous series: Buneary, Luxray, Piplup,...

And tbh... Putting Mega Evolution in each games is getting boring too.... But in the animé is it cool

They remade Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn, so Sinnoh fans are expecting to get a remake for Sinnoh too.
Maybe they will give some Sinnoh Pokémon exclusive Z-Moves.

I don't know if it means anything, but there's also a Munchlax, which is from Gen IV.
I always mistaken it for a Hoenn pokemon.
Does it mean anything of inserting a pokemon from some specific generation in the show, when the Sun&Moon game consist of almost all GenI-VI pokemons catchable already right from the start without needing one to go postgame?

I don't quite understand that mentality of certain pokemon from specific generation appeared = the possibility of a character from previous generation will appear. Just merely one single pokemon doesn't guarantee anything, especially when pokemons are most of the time recognized by their entire species but not by a specific individual hold by some specific human character.

Are fans really that nostalgia-blinded where they are so desperately grasping whatever straw visible within their eyesight?
I'm sorry if my way of speaking is so blunt. But I really don't expect old characters coming back for this movie, not when TV Tokyo had eliminated 99% OS plot that would had make me anticipate as such.
Someone jocked about Clemont being confirmed.
That was a joke. I think?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom