• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview M20: I Choose You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They remade Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn, so Sinnoh fans are expecting to get a remake for Sinnoh too.
Maybe they will give some Sinnoh Pokémon exclusive Z-Moves.
What's wrong with having both Megas and Exclusive Z-Moves in the Sinnoh Remake?

I'm more interested in Pysduck and several Grass starters...
They are from different set, not related to the movie.

"Pokémon Banpresto prizes for June have now been officially revealed. The three secrets from the movie 20 campaign have been revealed as Lucario, Piplup and Luxray plush"

SINNOH CONFIRMED!!!

Just kidding, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is foreshadowing to Gen IV remakes...

In the past, we also had movie-related pokemon merchandise on sale before airing. From past experience, other than Ash's Pikachu and the starred legendary/non-legendary, the others were turned out to be either the handheld of CotM or VotM, or random pokemon appearing in the movie.

So I really have no expectation that the Luxray will mean or even hint at anything important.

New Hatchu promo!

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/pokemon_movie/status/869749045220302848
Adamant said:
Famous scenes from the "Pocket Monsters" anime: This is "Satoshi's Pikachu", which you can receive with this year's special movie pre-order ticket! Select between 6 different ones based on when you choose to receive it! From today on, you'll receive a Pikachu wearing the hat Satoshi wore in the Isshu region!
Guess who's missing.

They actually dared to include the most infamous battle of the series.

Seriously, are they digging their own graves? The trailer begins with what I'm 99% sure is Ash's Unova league's (embarrassing) loss. Scraping the old wounds again. The only worse thing they could do was to include Pikachu vs Snivy on the battles side.

There's a new gatcha series announced along with Lillie's nendoroid - key chains of all the previous heroines from Misty to Serena.

I don't know if this means anything but they're giving all the heroines equal treatment, even if it is one of the more cheaper forms of figurines.

I don't think it hints at anything about any future plan of the anime. For one thing about Japanese pop-culture business, development of peripheral merchandise often has little or most of the time nothing to do with current development of the respective anime/game it focused on. Because the company that make those merchandise is a complete different company from TV Tokyo that doesn't involved in the anime planning. Most of the time the merchandise company is just riding the current trend and develop goods that aligns with that trend.

With M20, there casted a large focus on the entire 20 years history of the Pokemon Anime within the Pokemon fandom, not just only on OS. So I guess that's the reason behind such heroine figurines.

There's a new gatcha series announced along with Lillie's nendoroid - key chains of all the previous heroines from Misty to Serena.

I don't know if this means anything but they're giving all the heroines equal treatment, even if it is one of the more cheaper forms of figurines.
Any pictures of these yet? They sound kinda cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom