• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview M21: Everyone's Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kinda with you at this point, haha. At least they're continuing to try something different.

Well, the promotion thus far has been rather boring, I'll agree with you on that. Even the movie title is rather dull, and doesn't really give away much. At least "I Choose You!" hinted that the movie at the core was about Ash and Pikachu. The other plus side of the movie is that Ash didn't end up getting chased by a spitfire redhead wanting him to replace her bike.

Everyone's story... ehhhhh. I'll just say I look forward to seeing what happens with Zeroara and Lugia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom