1. Interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff? See details here.
  2. The forums are going to be down this weekend (tentatively Saturday the 19th) for maintenance as we upgrade the software to XenForo 2. Particularly of note is that blogs are going to be removed for the time being, but we are getting a lot of new features with the upgrade.

For more details, see this thread.

PREVIEW: M22: Mewtwo's Counterattack Evolution

Discussion in 'Pokémon Anime and Manga' started by Alola Adventurer, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Nicolas721

Nicolas721 Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    The content of the teaser was disappointing, but not that bad compared to those 5-second Volcanion scene from 2015. The lightning and the movement looks nice but we have to see the trainers before making a final judgement.

I see Warner Bros. agreeing to distribute the movie if Detective Pikachu turns out to be a gigantic hit, which could happen. In that case, I'm sure they will make the movie as faithful as possible to their version of M01 milking people's nostalgia. But if that doesn't happen then we will get a more classical dub, with either the Japanese music or new music and a closer script to the original.

RetroPokeFan likes this.
  2. martianmister

martianmister マーシャンミスター

Blog Posts:
    Meh. Whole 3D thing seems like a cash grab on Detective Pikachu movie.

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  3. TapLover

TapLover New Member

Blog Posts:
    What if the trailer is like the first trailer to the fourth DP movie where Ho-Oh and Lugia appeared? If related, i think it's a "close-up" of a CGI Mewtwo model from the Let's Go games and a reminder that Mewtwo will appear in the Gen VII games after being excluded from the Gen 6 main games.

Then the movie will be in 2D!

4. SinnohEevee

SinnohEevee Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Mewtwo was in the XY games.

5. TapLover

TapLover New Member

Blog Posts:
    Sorry. I haven't played the games yet, but I do own the Omega Ruby game.

SinnohEevee likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.