• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview M23: Koko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet(?) but according to Serebii, the new Mythical that will have its official reveal on February 27th will appear in this movie. Since the silhouette for it strongly resembles a monkey, I suspect it will have a strong connection to the kid. Especially since the kid resembles Tarzan, who was raised by apes. It could also take a villainous role as the ruler of the jungle or something like that, but it's hard to tell from just a silhouette.

I think they really should’ve updated the new series to look more CG but then it would not be conical.

I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet(?) but according to Serebii, the new Mythical that will have its official reveal on February 27th will appear in this movie. Since the silhouette for it strongly resembles a monkey, I suspect it will have a strong connection to the kid. Especially since the kid resembles Tarzan, who was raised by apes. It could also take a villainous role as the ruler of the jungle or something like that, but it's hard to tell from just a silhouette.
My guess is the Mythical Pokémon was the one who raised the boy.

Well, it should be canon to the remake universe.

I'll be honest, I'm glad that this episode is returning to the world established in M20 and M21, it allows more variety in the movie in terms of characters and Pokemon
There is definitely no variety in the Pokemon Ash uses. Enjoy watching just Pikachu.

Movie 21 had several supporting Pokemon due to the cast, but this one will probably just have a lot of wild Pokemon in addition to the two mythicals.

Between the shrine in the trailer and today's confirmation of a Celebi-focused TCG set to be released alongside the movie, I have no doubt about Celebi getting some role.

PokeBeach said:
S3a Legendary Heartbeat
Japan’s mini-set for the summer will be named Legendary Heartbeat. It will feature 76 cards and release on July 10th. This is the same day as the movie Pokemon Koko, meaning this will be a movie-themed set.

The set will feature Celebi, Zacian, Zamazenta, and other Mythical and Legendary Pokemon. It’s likely it will also feature the unrevealed Mythical Pokemon from Pokemon Koko.

The set will introduce a new type of rarity named “Amazing Rare.” Your opponent cannot take a Prize card when Knocking Out an Amazing Rare Pokemon.

They specifically single out Celebi, so it's more relevant than the other legendaries/mythicals.

The new Pokémon has been revealed!

It's called Zarude and is Dark/Grass

Screenshot_20200227-150711_YouTube.jpg

Video:

The Tarzan elements make a lot more sense now...

Please tell me a villain with be after Zarude. They're usually the highlight of the PokeMovies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom