• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview M23: Koko

Status
Not open for further replies.
They delayed because of the COVID-19.

Just to be perfectly clear, the release of Pocket Monsters The Movie "Coco" has not been delayed as of this writing. The movie is still scheduled for a July 10th release.

(there's no way it's actually going to be released on time, of course, but officially the movie's still on track for its original early July release)

Just to be perfectly clear, the release of Pocket Monsters The Movie "Coco" has not been delayed as of this writing. The movie is still scheduled for a July 10th release.

(there's no way it's actually going to be released on time, of course, but officially the movie's still on track for its original early July release)

The people are doing it wrong. It's a serious tragedy. Name me some other movies that have still stayed the same.

Why Dexter, why?

And don't call me Dexter!

So, @KenzeyEevee. You like both my comment and @Dogasu's comment.

Anyway!:

First I thought, reverting back to 2D is wrong, the Switch lacking Bluetooth headphones is wrong, getting over arguments is wrong, Brendan being the canon RSEORAS Masters protagonist is wrong, AND Ace still being part of the GangGreen Gang is wrong but this has CROSSED THE LINE! Can’t OLM understand that the coronavirus is a “serious tragedy”?

No, it's not in a lot of games, generally because while sprite games can look awesome, many core games being released these days don't really fit the mold of games that generally use sprites (mainly because the market of popular games has changed). There are still games that do so, many of them that do well. (Shantae, Hollow Knight, and Cuphead, to name a few).

Plus some apps like Toon Blast and Gardenscapes.

Anyway!:

First I thought, reverting back to 2D is wrong, the Switch lacking Bluetooth headphones is wrong, getting over arguments is wrong, Brendan being the canon RSEORAS Masters protagonist is wrong, AND Ace still being part of the GangGreen Gang is wrong but this has CROSSED THE LINE! Can’t OLM understand that the coronavirus is a “serious tragedy”?

Plus some apps like Toon Blast and Gardenscapes.

I think it's awful that you're using this pandemic that has killed over 100,000 people as a way to push your "this movie should be done in CG" agenda.

Last edited:
Sure Dexter.

Stop calling me that! You think it’s funny?

I think it's awful that you're using this pandemic that has killed over 100,000 people as a way to push your "this movie should be done in CG" agenda.

The attention is that I thought other things were worst like that but that the virus is a lot worse.

I am not talking about that. I'm just saying on thoughts that I thought what people did were wrong but the corona-virus is serious tragedy and not having it rescheduled. There have been several movies that have. To name a few are Scoob and Minions: The Rise of Gru. I also want to add on the still Existing 2D games.

Enough with the Dexter. Do I look like a TV show star of two shows. My name is in my screen account. My name is Sean. Am I like Butch, Dr. Namba, and Stephan?

Please, lets not Go there. Go and Koharu have no chemistry whatsoever.
I wouldn’t expect literal 10 year olds to have much chemistry. While I don’t think Coco is their son, a lot can develop in a period of extra 10 years or so.

It’s funny thinking Go and Koharu grow up and have children while Ash’s still a 10 year old though...:LOL:

Please, lets not Go there. Go and Koharu have no chemistry whatsoever.
Neither do Ash and Serena but the entire fandom shipped them during XY :p
Not to mention we haven't even SEEN enough Koharu to judge whether she has good chemistry with Gou. Of course I'm not saying Coco is their son for sure, for all we know he could be a young version of Sakuragi much like Sam was of Oak.

I am not talking about that. I'm just saying on thoughts that I thought what people did were wrong but the corona-virus is serious tragedy and not having it rescheduled.

Did you skip Dogasu's post? He already implied that there's little chance of this movie premiering on schedule; the odds are that it will be delayed, it just hasn't been announced yet.

But isn't Coco supposed to be non-cannon to the current series in the alternate time line that I Choose You and Power Of Us are in?
Yes, but it's possible that characters from the main anime also exist in the alternate timeline that the AU movies take place in. We've already seen several video-game characters appear in I Choose You (eg. Erika), and the movie's ending also shows several characters from earlier, main-anime-canon movies (eg. the Slowking from The Power of One and Baron Alberto from The Rise of Darkrai). Although events in the alternate timeline may transpire differently from the main anime's timeline, it's possible that main-anime characters like Gou and Koharu also exist in the alternate timeline.

Yes, but it's possible that characters from the main anime also exist in the alternate timeline that the AU movies take place in. We've already seen several video-game characters appear in I Choose You (eg. Erika), and the movie's ending also shows several characters from earlier, main-anime-canon movies (eg. the Slowking from The Power of One and Baron Alberto from The Rise of Darkrai). Although events in the alternate timeline may transpire differently from the main anime's timeline, it's possible that main-anime characters like Gou and Koharu also exist in the alternate timeline.

Now that’s not try because Ash’s OG-XY friends appeared in the credits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom