• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview M23: Secrets of the Jungle

Secrets of the Jungle... I actually like that title a lot. I really hope Cramorant follows in the footsteps of Victreebel, Cacnea, Carnivine and Mareanie by mistaking James for a fish. I was actually saying a few months back that Cramorant would be the perfect Pokemon for James in Pokemon Journeys for this reason. It looks like this will be a wild Cramorant, but we might still get some fun interactions between it and Team Rocket, even if they don't actually catch it.

Last edited:
Good trailer, and nice preview of the voice acting so far! I might actually watch this one dubbed as well, after seeing the last 13 or so movies exclusively in Japanese.

The English dub for Everyone's Story/The Power Of Us is great... and the fact they left the original music in is a nice bonus as well.

I'm a bit surprised that they didn't say that it would be released on Netflix. After they couldn't give the Mewtwo remake a limited run in theaters, I'd assume that they'd release movies on Netflix for the foreseeable future, even if there wasn't the virus situation to factor in as well. Still, it's nice to get a dub title for the movie and confirmation that it will be released next year. Depending on when they start working on it, I could see them releasing the movie sometime next spring.

what song is playing in the movie trailer? is their lyrics to listen

DOES ANYONE know the music plays secrets of jungle
The trailer song of newest trailer

I don't think that they've announced any English release date yet. The movie was just released in Japan on Christmas and we typically don't get an English release so soon after the Japanese release anyway. I think that Secrets of the Jungle is almost guaranteed to be a Netflix release and if that is the case, we probably won't know it's release date until a month or two before it drops. Depending on how fast they can dub the movie, I could see it being released around early spring. They might have some information about the dub during Pokemon Day as well.

They might have some information about the dub during Pokemon Day as well.
Didn't we get info about the Mewtwo one before Pokemon Day? Because from the looks of it, we've heard nothing about this movie recently.

Didn't we get info about the Mewtwo one before Pokemon Day? Because from the looks of it, we've heard nothing about this movie recently.

I could have sworn that they announced the Mewtwo remake landing on Netflix on Pokemon Day. I could be mistaken, but I definitely remember that announcement being associated with Pokemon Day.

I could have sworn that they announced the Mewtwo remake landing on Netflix on Pokemon Day. I could be mistaken, but I definitely remember that announcement being associated with Pokemon Day.

You are correct! I had it marked down in my calendar and everything :X3:

I was hoping we'd at least get a release date this week. I wasn't expecting a shadow drop or anything like that on Pokémon Day (especially since Netflix publishes most of its release dates in advance) but I'll be a little surprised if we don't get a release date by the end of tomorrow.

ALSO, I keep forgetting that Pokémon wasn't airing on Netflix yet when last year's movie was released. I'd guess they probably want to space out the release of the movie from the episode drops, and since the next one is scheduled for next Friday, it didn't make sense for them to release the movie less than a week before.

I wouldn't be surprised with the film getting the delayed release in Japan is postponing when it'll be released here in America.

I still don't see the point of making a Tarzan movie that takes place in PokéWorld...

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom