• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MachDragonX's IV Breeding leftovers

Sorry for the delayed reply.

I really liked one of your dratinis but i only have some kinds of EV reducing berries from your wants, so i was wondering, how many would you like for one? o.o

Which Dratini are you interested in? I'd take 1 EV reducing berry for a 4 IV one and 2 for a 5 IV one.

I'm interested in 1 or 7
and about the berries, i got plenty Grepa Berry and hondew berries, if those interest you my FC is 5301 - 0090 - 8577

I can trade you Dratini number 7 (which is now number 12 on the updated list) for 2 Grepa Berries. Would that work?

sure, that would be perfect <33
i've already added you ^^

I'd love the Huge Power Marill, and the Jolly Charmander and Kangaskhan.

Since all of the Pokemon you're asking for have 5 IVs, would you be willing to do 1 for 1 trades for each of them?

Yes no problem :) adding you in a couple of minutes I'll be from 2:30 PM - 4:00 PST, or whenever I see you online :) My info: FC: 2466 3149 8732
IGN: Yaya

Updated my haves and wants lists. I added the Extreme Speed Dratinis I bred earlier this week. I'm also now looking for a Soundproof Mr. Mime and a Speed Boost Scolipede.

My next breeding projects will be Hidden Ability Eevees and Vulpix. I just haven't gotten around to them yet since I've been really busy over the past few days.

Would love a skar, can give you drought vulpix if you want, or eevees. (or if you don't need those something else.)

I don't need either of those, but I'd be happy to trade you a Skarmory for something else. What can you offer?

I actually need breed more Skarmorys. I'm going to work on breeding more of them over the next day or two.

I can offer torchics, ferroseeds, shuckles, litwicks, goomies, bagons, klefkis, fletchlings, carbinks.

Hello! I have 4 egg move (Confuse Ray, Disable, Mean Look, Destiny Bond) Ralts with Modest nature. Can't remember their IV spread, but they have either Relatively Superior or Outstanding IV. PM me if you're interested. I want to trade it for any of your shiny if that possible! :) Thank you!!! :D

If you don't mind i'd like to change the joltik for any of the skarmorys :)

Updated my first post with some newly bred Eevees. The Eevees all have Timid natures, come in Luxury Balls, and have the egg moves: Wish, Stored Power, Yawn, and Curse.

I'm not done IV breeding Eevees, so I will be adding more to the list over the coming days.

Updated my haves and wants lists. I added the Extreme Speed Dratinis I bred earlier this week. I'm also now looking for a Soundproof Mr. Mime and a Speed Boost Scolipede.

My next breeding projects will be Hidden Ability Eevees and Vulpix. I just haven't gotten around to them yet since I've been really busy over the past few days.

Would love a skar, can give you drought vulpix if you want, or eevees. (or if you don't need those something else.)

I don't need either of those, but I'd be happy to trade you a Skarmory for something else. What can you offer?

I actually need breed more Skarmorys. I'm going to work on breeding more of them over the next day or two.

I can offer torchics, ferroseeds, shuckles, litwicks, goomies, bagons, klefkis, fletchlings, carbinks.

I'll take a Carbink. I'll message you when I get more Skarmorys. I still need to breed more of them.

Hello! I have 4 egg move (Confuse Ray, Disable, Mean Look, Destiny Bond) Ralts with Modest nature. Can't remember their IV spread, but they have either Relatively Superior or Outstanding IV. PM me if you're interested. I want to trade it for any of your shiny if that possible! :) Thank you!!! :D

Can't say I'm interested. Sorry! I already have an abundance of Ralts with excellent IVs, and I'd prefer to trade what shinies I have for Mega Stones if possible.

Awesome, thanks man!!

Also what ivs would you like on the carbink? Mine are for trick room so a lot of them have 0 speed. And natures are -spd +def, or -spd +sdef.

If you want one with different ivs let me know.

Last edited:
My inventory of Skarmorys has been replenished. Also, I'm now accepting Heart Scales and Rare Candies for any Pokemon listed in my first post.

Would you take a 5IV Adamant Charmander with the egg moves Outrage, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance and Flare Blitz for Gible #4?

Would you take a 5IV Adamant Charmander with the egg moves Outrage, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance and Flare Blitz for Gible #4?

Sure. I'll be online in a few minutes if you're available to trade now.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom