• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Machotia Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaMouse

Even Rocky had a Montage
Reaction score
Welcome to the Machotia Academy! Here people can learn how to battle, breed, co-ordinate, or get a job in real life! The Academy is the twin of the Elegantia Academy, and only takes male students.

The Academy is based in Ecruteak City. There is a lot of hierarchy in the Academy, and it is possible to rise to the top. The Academy also lends Pokémon to trainers, and they are only allowed to take one Pokémon into the Academy, around which they shape their battling style.

The Hierarchy:

At the head of the School (for students) is the Head Boy. There are Four other Senior Prefects and Twelve Prefects. On top of that there are 4 Heads of House, who sit in between Senior Prefects and the Head Boy.

Then there are the Heads of Societies and Clubs, who have a certain rank.

Awards of Seniority are also given to boys who have particular skills in certain areas, but aren't old or suitable enough to lead.

List of Societies:

In brackets are the highest positions (minus, Caption and Vice-Captain) you can have in these.
Sports:

Running Club (1st VIII)

Boat Club (1st I, II, IV and VIII)

Football (English): Which mainly happens in the autumn term. (1st XI)

Rugby: Which mainly happens in the winter term. (1st XV)

Cricket: Which mainly happens during the summer term. (1st XI)

Basketball (1st V)

Athletics (1st of Each event, i.e. 1st 100m)

American Football

Tennis (the 1st and the 1st double)

Squash (the first and the 1st double)

Riding (1st)

Swimming (same as Athletics)

Boxing

Karate

Taekuondo

Judo

Musical

The ranks in ensembles are Section Leader and Ensemble Leader

Orchestra

Wind Ensemble

Jazz Band

Chamber Orchestra

Brass Ensemble

Clarinet Ensemble

Chapel Choir

Saxaphone Ensemble

Other:

CCF: Combined Cadet Forces, army training, which is compulsory in the first year.

Battling Club: The only official battling area outside of lessons. Here co-ordinating is practiced too.

Debating Society:

Various other clubs and groups.

Houses:

Infernape Red: Is for passionate and fiery students. Their battling style is generally quite risky.

Empoleon Blue: Is for mixed students. They have a middle of the line strategy.

Torterra Green: Is for docile students. They have a defensive and long-game strategy

Alakazam Yellow: Is for intelligent students. They have complicated strategies.

Rules:

Normal BMG rules apply
Keep Romance to PG-13 or PMs
My word is law
If you want to add an aspect to the Academy, PM me or put it in an OOC.

Sign-Ups: All students enter the Academy at age 16

Name:

Sexuality:

Appearance:

Personalities:

Societies: Choose up to eight

Pokémon: only one, Gender, Ability, Up to eight moves (choose them) they can be shiny

Teacher Sign-Ups

Name:

Sexuality:

Position: Head of House, Head of Department, Sports Teacher, what are you in the Academy?

Personality:

Appearance:

Pokémon:

Last edited:
Name: Max Rosborough
Am I missing something or is this field self-explanatory?
Sexuality: For me to know and for you to find out.
Appearance: Max looks somewhat average, with short cut dark hair, dark skin and brown eyes. He is quite tall, standing 6'.
Personality: Whether it be as a battler or at sports, Max never drops a chance trash-talk, although most of it is good-natured. He is a bit of a nicknamer, and has the James Vega philosophy - "Sometimes people just don't fit their name, so I give 'em a new one." Getting a nickname is a good key that you've become Max's friend. He is an ace football striker and basketball player and even taught his Riolu to play both. (although for some reason he's often not allowed to play:bawl:) Sometimes cheats when playing sports or battling, but not often and not to extremes. He is also a wrestling fan, but you don't hear too much about that.
Societies: Football (Soccer), Basketball, Battling Club, CCF (although only due to it being mandatory). Belongs to Infernape Red.
I dunno what you meant by an OOC, but as a suggestion, how about some combat sports for humans in the clubs? Y'know, like boxing or something.
Pokémon: Pele the Riolu, . Knows Work Up, Hi Jump Kick, Vacuum Wave, Rock Slide and Sky Uppercut (3 moveslots are saved for evolution into Lucario). Ability is Prankster.

Last edited:
Accepted! Just went into autodrive with the Gender, and I'll add a martial arts thing. Also, Riolu can be a Lucario if you want.

Last edited:
Name: Gray Hunts

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Looks like an older version of the boy player from B&W2.

Personalities: He is very leveled headed and caring.

Societies: Battling Club, Karate, Boxing, Judo, Taekuondo, Soccer, Swimming ,Empoleon Blue

Pokémon: Name: Lucario, nicknamed Anubis. Gender Male. Ability: Justified. Moves: Aura Sphere, Extream Speed, Close Combat, Force Palm, Bone Rush, Metal Claw, Dragon Pulse, Detect. Not Shiny

Accepted, although Empoleon Blue isn't really a soceity. However, that can be changed for CCF.

Naw, I don't want Pele to start as a Lucario - for one I actually like Riolu more.

Name: Eric Gregory

Appearance: Eric.jpg

Personalities: Eric is very cool-guy and cocky. Always willing to be in contest, but doesn't get angry if he loses. He's a fighter, in an underground fight-club near Saffron city for a year prior, he is the underdog that is going to surprise you with a win. Pokemon battles are his passion, he wishes to someday become a gym leader and Make people work to enter the pokemon league. Eric loves water type pokemon and believes that offense and defense should be balanced. He's ready to enroll and be the best.

Societies: Boxing, Battle Club, CCF (mandatory)

Pokémon: Lapras, male, Ability: Water Absorb, Moves: Ice beam, Thunderbolt, Surf, Toxic, Return, Roar, Dragon Dance, Waterfall.

Name: Desh Hunter

Sexuality: straight

Appearance: trainer 2.png

Personalities: Desh is simple. he knows what he wants
and how to get it (nobody really knows what he wants).
He doesn't have any problems and seems completely carefree.
he just does what he does, however he does it. he's Not
really a loner, he just doesn't stand out. Always stands
on the edge of society, but doesn't really care.
All he's concerned with is things directly concerning him.

Societies: CCF, Boxing, Battling Club, and Swimming.

Pokémon: Growlith,
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Ember, Flamethrower, Crunch, Dig, Fire Fang, ExtremeSpeed, Earthquake

Both of you accepted! I'll do the start-up tomorrow!

Name: Ruby

Sexuality: straight

Appearance: tumblr_m7d9mtcN2h1qjhrx7o1_500.jpg

Personalities: Ruby is shown to be extremely good at sewing and knitting and makes clothes for all his Pokémon to wear and even made Sapphire the clothes she usually wears. He is shortsighted, and wears contacts to correct his eyes, as he is too vain to wear glasses often. He also takes up photography as another hobby, and has a photo album of all his Pokémon's greatest moments like victories or evolutions. He is not shy to show off. He also lies to Sapphire saying that he is not powerful enough but his secret is revealed later when he tries to save Sapphire from a Grumpig stampede.
Ruby can also be quite shallow and fussy at times, putting too much emphasis on physical appearances, shown when he at first rejected (multiple times) a Feebas because of its appearance, even though it had already taken a liking to him. However, he eventually made it a part of his team and named it Mimi, though he realized how selfish he was later and helped everyone in fighting against Team Aqua and Team Magma.

Societies: Battling Club (mainly co-ordinating, but secretly takes battle), Wind Ensemble

Pokémon: Zuzu, Swampert.

Accepted once you put Gender, ability and Moves

(This isn't the first male character, so you know.)

Name: Leon Teeves

Appearance: Leon is 5' 5", with brown hair and blue eyes. He wears a black hoodie and gray jeans, with the shirt also being gray. He also has black-and-gray sneakers.

Personalities: Smart and cunning. He manages to sneak around at night with no one looking. He is also a recluse.

Societies: N/A (personality)

Pokémon: Umbreon|Male|Synchronize|Faint Attack, Assurance, Moonlight, Toxic, Shadow Ball, Dream Eater, Dark Pulse, Heal Bell

Are you gonna start this thing? while were young? I won't have time to play pokemon when I'm forty.

I have started it. It's in Start-Up threads

I guess, it would make an interesting plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom