• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia MAD

Kuki

YAAAAAAHHHHH
Reaction score
Did anyone see tonight's MAD? There was a new Pokémon themed sketch, parodying Big League Chew gum, called Big League Pikachu, which is made from Pikachu"s". Will this be added to the List of Pop Culture references?

Yes, I will make sure it goes there.

Do you know what episode it is? On Wikipedia, it says it's season 2 episode 3, but other sources tell me it's S02E09.

All right. I'm still trying to get a screenshot, but if I don't within the next day or so then I'll just add it anyway.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom