• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Mafia 2.0: Reinventing The Very Idea Of Mafia - ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 6 End/Night 6 Start
1 @JamieIsBored
Calvinッ
3 @Potato-6
Minish
Eri!
6 @Andoryu Teito

VOTE COUNT
Potato-6 II (JamieIsBored, Andoryu Teito)
JamieIsBored I (Potato-6)

Day 6 is over. You attempted to arrest Potato-6, but he escaped. Potato-6 looks suspicious for doing this.

It is now Night 6. It will end... very soon. Potato-6 and JamieIsBored please submit actions ASAP.

ENDGAME
PLAYERS
1 @JamieIsBored
2 @Calvinッ
3 @Potato-6
4 @Minish
5 @Eri!
6 @Andoryu Teito

SUBS
@ZinnLav

INFORMED OBSERVERS
@DawningWinds
@Jinjo
@toastghost
@Snowy
@ExLight

The Godmother issued her final order. "Grandaughter, go kidnap that annoying forester." Young Mafiosa did as ordered, checking his house first, and finding him there, chloroforming him and bringing him to the abandoned warehouse, for one last reunion with his wife and amnesiac best friend. She then freed her husband and they left together, leaving the newlywed couple to starve.

Godmother brought in some of her lackeys to loot the entire village.

A while later, in their house far away, the former police officer meets his wife's grandmother... All the memories came back. A fate worse than death.

TOTAL WIN for JamieIsBored and Andoryu Teito, TOTAL LOSS for everyone else.

Role PMs and more, coming up shortly.

TL;DR

Jamie - Godmother - could Half-Win by kidnapping Calvin then guard warehouse (poison him), then burn forest (visit Potato house with Potato not there), then kidnap Minish, then convince Human to self-exile. OR just mafia total win
Human - Young Mafiosa - was supposed to not out Minish ASAP to Jamie and play both sides and win with whatever is easier, although total win is still from mafia side only. Made it unnecessarily hard on himself at several points.

Minish - amnesiac at start of game, Human was supposed to convince her they are either town or mafia together, but...
Potato-6/Eri! - they hid absolutely nothing and were lucky to meet ASAP. Wedding was not necessarily a good move, it just gave mafia the idea to be both gone the crucial day phase

Calvin - had some quirky hidden stuff with Minish that never triggered, oh well

I did not have any difficulty with Jamie.

The total win condition dictates that the entire scum team was not to be arrested.

I needed Jamie not to be arrested to get the full win so I had no motive to not align with him. If i voted for Jamie I would just get the half win from my understanding.

Good game and thanks for hosting but it was messy because of the limited players.

Jamie’s role was OP.

The optimal play for Town would have been to lynch Day 1.

TL;DR

Jamie - Godmother - could Half-Win by kidnapping Calvin then guard warehouse (poison him), then burn forest (visit Potato house with Potato not there), then kidnap Minish, then convince Human to self-exile. OR just mafia total win
Human - Young Mafiosa - was supposed to not out Minish ASAP to Jamie and play both sides and win with whatever is easier, although total win is still from mafia side only. Made it unnecessarily hard on himself at several points.

Minish - amnesiac at start of game, Human was supposed to convince her they are either town or mafia together, but...
Potato-6/Eri! - they hid absolutely nothing and were lucky to meet ASAP. Wedding was not necessarily a good move, it just gave mafia the idea to be both gone the crucial day phase

Calvin - had some quirky hidden stuff with Minish that never triggered, oh well
Thanks for hosting Zexy! Had a fun time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom