• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia Championship ~ Game 1 Over! Phoenicks Lives

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrackFox

Mutha'uckas
Reaction score
Voting has now closed! @Phoenicks; received the most votes and will represent us this year! @HumanDawn; @Midorikawa; will be substitutes in case Phoenicks has to quit the game for any reason. If that's all ok with you guys?

The rules state that all conversation about the game must be kept hidden from the player when the game has officially begun. When the game starts we will create a Skype chat for spectators to discuss the game. Please refrain from discussing it in the Situation Room or the WR Skype chat once the game has actually begun. Do your best Phoenicks!

good-luck-kid.jpg

Update: Phoenicks' opening game is now over. He played well and survived. To be continued...hopefully!
Here is the link to the game: Game 1

Last edited:
Re: Mafia Championship ~ Entrant Results! 26/03/15

Very exciting! Congratulations to Phoenicks - I'm sure you'll do a spectacular job ;)

Good luck, Pheonicks! Can't wait for the game to start.

Aw, thanks guys. I accept. I'll do my best for Bulba. :

Congratulations, and good luck Phoenicks!

@Phoenicks;

don't get killed and tl;dr their faces off, kid

Get hyped! :)

[video=youtube;blXkOvbPwZk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blXkOvbPwZk[/video]

Best of luck, Phoenicks! Me and the fellow "ghosts" of Bulba are by your side :)

Game 1 of the second season of the Mafia Championship has started: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/puzzles-other-games/2015-mafia-championship-game-1-a-1523482/

If you'd like to spectate the game, feel free to add me on Skype and I'll invite you to the spectator chat: thingyman

The chat attracted more than a 100 people last time from all the various communities and was a ton of fun. Most importantly, it is a great opportunity for networking and creating connections with other communities as evidenced by the fact that it led to a bunch of crossover games the first time around. You should pop in and say hello :)

LINE-UP
Bubbles (NinSheetMusic)
CPHoya (Super Mafia All Stars)
fontisian (Dark Lord Potter)
Guild (Talking Time)
Harb (Play Diplomacy)
itisally (The Grey Labyrinth)
NeilOnnsu (Art of Problem Solving)
Paperblade (Serenes Forest)
TheDarkestLight (SC2 Mafia)
Timewave (Atheist Foundation of Australia)
VikeStep (Feed the Beast)
Vytron (xkcd)
Zack (CivFanatics)

The 2015 Mafia Championship: Game 4 - Page 125 - Puzzles and Other Games Forum

Phoenicks has made it out of Game 4 alive as the Cop! His reveal has made the Mafia concede and thus lead to a Town victory! For him to advance to the final game he needs to have enough votes to be in the Top 3 of Best Players!

Congrats Phoenicks! That game was hilarious and amusing. I think most of the players played extremely well so it was interesting to observe the game.

Just popping in to say that it was a pleasure working with Phoenicks. Their One True Cop Claim came completely out of left-field for me.

Just popping in to say that it was a pleasure working with Phoenicks. Their One True Cop Claim came completely out of left-field for me.

We didn't expect it either, we were both fooled by Soah and Mashii. Also wow, you've had an account here since June 2009? I'm surprised you'd even remember making the account.

I first posted in 2009 in to share a pokemon test I'd made, but the forum seems to have been revamped since then and all record lost. Bulbapedia kept sending me happy birthday messages so it stuck in my mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom