• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia Championship Season 4 - Bulbagarden Representative

Who would like to represent Bulbagarden in Season 4 of the Mafia Championship?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL UPDATE

Your representative has been slotted into this game below.

GAME 10 @ JUNE 5 (72/24 Phase Lengths w/ 7 PM EST deadline)
@Amanuensis (17th Shard)
@autolycus (The Org)
@azure (Stickpage)
@Brandon (Supercell Games: Clash of Clans)
@enderfive (EscapeRestart)
@jonyj1005 (Art of Problem Solving)
@lute (Mafia Universe)
@Makaze (Serenes Forest)
@Midorikawa (Bulbagarden)
@musicneverdies (Braingle)
@Shapelog (Team Liquid)
@Tammy (westeros)
@TheParanoidAndroid (Town of Salem Forums)
@Voxxicus (Dark Lord Potter)
@[NSM] Nocturne (NSM Forums)

Do you wish to spectate and/or talk with players from other communities?
We have a big chat on Discord (300+ members) for those that want to spectate and talk about these games. The representatives will be added to this channel too after they die. Or if you just want to chat with people from other communities, we have a general chat too that is unrelated to the Mafia Championship.

1) CLICK HERE TO JOIN: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
2) Tag one of the red or blue people in the chat (write @Thingyman or @staff for example), let them know who you are and from what community, and they'll give you the necessary permissions to see the spectator channel. This is necessary to avoid the wrong people (the representatives and their backups) joining the channel.

You don't need to have Discord installed in order to join the channel, as there is a web version.

Do you want to have your own private community spectator chat?
This is definitely both allowed and encouraged. However, I ask that you please do everything possible to make this chat private and inaccessible to your representative, backup and your representative's opponents. It's important that your thoughts and comments don't influence the game. In other words, please don't post about the game in public threads -- this is very important.

Where do I get more info?
Refer to this thread: Season 4: The Time Is Now!

This thread will tell you all the details about this season. It also includes the list of participating communities and their representatives.

If you need to get in contact with me, my Skype is "thingyman" and my Discord is "Thingyman#6075". From this point on I will be checking in less on the various sites. I will make sure to pop in again though when your representative's game starts and post a link :)

Do you want to have your own private community spectator chat?
This is definitely both allowed and encouraged. However, I ask that you please do everything possible to make this chat private and inaccessible to your representative, backup and your representative's opponents. It's important that your thoughts and comments don't influence the game. In other words, please don't post about the game in public threads -- this is very important.
@Zexy any chance we can make this happen in THe War Room's Discord server?

@Zexy any chance we can make this happen in THe War Room's Discord server?
It should be possible with giving Mido and HD a representative role and having a channel that is inaccessible to the representative role. This way everybody else can see it but they can't.

I did it.

Also, cool switch there; Mido VS Makaze, this should be nice to watch :D

Have fun with Makaze, Mido. Filthy backstabber

Also this is good, this means I can cheer for both Superjolt and Mido. :U
Fair point. I was just happy I would only have to follow one monstrous game...

The Championship Game Has Begun!

Hi guys!

Your representative's Mafia Championship game has started and it's still Day 1: Game Thread: Season 4, Game 10: The Phantom Tollbooth [The Mafia Championship]

I wish them the best of luck.

Remember to please keep discussion of the game to private channels where the players wouldn't be able to see your comments on the game.

Also, if you want to spectate the game along with people from other communities, you can join the Discord server here (600+ people): Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

When you enter the server please tag and let the @staff know which community you are from and who you are cheering on and they'll give you access to the spectator channel :)

You suck, Mido! ... it's reverse psychology, I swear :p
Also don't dare to get mislynched, only I should be doing that.
jkjk best of luck, just make sure to not be better than me last year and make me look bad in retrospect
ARGH ok good luck really really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom