• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia Championships ~ VOTING CLOSED 26/03/15

Who Should Represent Us?

• Phoenicks

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Midorikawa

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • The_Pikachu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HumanDawn

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • returnofMCH

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrackFox

Mutha'uckas
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who volunteered. Your names have all been added to the poll which users can use to vote anonymously. Voting closes on Thursday 26th at roughly 6PM GMT. Don't forget to vote and good luck if you are in the running!

Last edited:
Re: Mafia Championships ~ VOTING OPEN 24/03/15

I would just like to say that I'm very happy to see all the volunteers. It warms my heart. And to those who don't make it, remember that there's always a season 3. Plus I also have plans for other fun cross-community stuff :)

Good luck everyone! May the odds ever be in your favour.

i don't think anyone has said that yet

I would just like to say that I'm very happy to see all the volunteers. It warms my heart. And to those who don't make it, remember that there's always a season 3. Plus I also have plans for other fun cross-community stuff :)

Ooo, what kind of fun cross-community stuff?

There are so many things you could do.

The biggest game ever (which would have to be more than 114 people as we once did that on my site).

Or just really any fun setups hosted on various sites where people from all the different communities can join in. You could even have some of the most respected and talented mods from different communities put their heads together to make a really awesome and creative setup.

The biggest game ever (which would have to be more than 114 people as we once did that on my site).

Or just really any fun setups hosted on various sites where people from all the different communities can join in. You could even have some of the most respected and talented mods from different communities put their heads together to make a really awesome and creative setup.

Things get hectic enough when GitP does 40-50+ games. Yikes.

For what it's worth, role madness is a specialty here. It's a bit of a novelty when a Vanilla Townie claim is counterclaimed. Lots of good games in the Archives if you want a pointer at a few setups.

Do you know of a place where Reverse Mafia is played regularly? Never could find one.

For what it's worth, role madness is a specialty here. It's a bit of a novelty when a Vanilla Townie claim is counterclaimed. Lots of good games in the Archives if you want a pointer at a few setups.

Do you know of a place where Reverse Mafia is played regularly? Never could find one.

We love role madness as well, though we call it "Mish-Mash" :p

What's "Reverse Mafia"?

What's "Reverse Mafia"?

You also use "Werewolf" and "Sheep Game" so I feel outclassed in the name-making category. Surely you also have someone who could show me the source code for your bots?

Mafia played with a majority scum and minority town, with most scum as traitors. There's something about the balance I've been dying to find out so I can try a new version of cultist I dreamed up.

What's "Reverse Mafia"?

You also use "Werewolf" and "Sheep Game" so I feel outclassed in the name-making category. Surely you also have someone who could show me the source code for your bots?

Mafia played with a majority scum and minority town, with most scum as traitors. There's something about the balance I've been dying to find out so I can try a new version of cultist I dreamed up.

Hmm, that sounds very interesting.

Wrt the source code: PM me your email or your Skype and I'll ask the guy to get in touch with you.

we definitely like to push the boundaries as far as role madness/themes/win conditions :')

a few games in our archive were based onoriginal stories/universes created from scratch!

@ Phoenicks

I received your PM, but all of the sudden it tells me that I can't PM people unless I have 10 posts. Which is super weird because I sent a PM earlier today.

In response to your PM:

I'll advertise the Skype chat right when the first game starts. It was really fun the first time around.

Wrt the source code thing: I assume it's the automatic vote counter thing that you're referring to, right? :p

@ Phoenicks

I received your PM, but all of the sudden it tells me that I can't PM people unless I have 10 posts. Which is super weird because I sent a PM earlier today.

In response to your PM:

I'll advertise the Skype chat right when the first game starts. It was really fun the first time around.

Wrt the source code thing: I assume it's the automatic vote counter thing that you're referring to, right? :p

It's probably honestly a bug that you could send a first PM at all.

Yeah, the vote counter. Was it Tatiana the Tiger?

If pm'ing is really neccesary you can probably ask an admin to change your post count to the required number, I'm sure if hayley or claire explains the situation it'll be no problem.

@ Phoenicks

In response to your PM:

It's odd that you were allowed to send a PM at all. The minimum requirement is having a post count of at least 10. As you've probably guessed, posts made in this section of the forum aren't counted. If you like I can ask an admin to give you special permission as Mijzelffan suggested?

@ Phoenicks

In response to your PM:

It's probably honestly a bug that you could send a first PM at all.

Yeah, the vote counter. Was it Tatiana the Tiger?

Actually, Tatiana the Tiger is a bot that creates and runs turbo games, though as part of that it also does vote counts.

Fennec Fox is the bot that does vote counts. While you're waiting for the creator to get in contact with you, you can download it here: http://werewolfstats.com/downloads.html

@ Phoenicks

In response to your PM:

It's odd that you were allowed to send a PM at all. The minimum requirement is having a post count of at least 10. As you've probably guessed, posts made in this section of the forum aren't counted. If you like I can ask an admin to give you special permission as Mijzelffan suggested?

That would be awesome, yes, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom