• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia Host Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mafia Host Queue [Open Rule Discussion]

Yeah, same deal with me as Neonsands. I'll be going to Texas for like a month in about a week.

the roles for TDM-Total Drama Mafia- are ready 8D could some one mark me down!
~thank you.

T_T Now I have my own sort of 'bad news', I'm also going to be busy for awhile so I can't quite host my mafia either until somewhere around the middle of July...
Sorry.

I think Megaman's and my ame should be removed from the list because we havent discussed it in months and I believe he cant even be online. He sent me a VM about it in early May but has not contacted me since. Im pretty sure our game isnt happening now.

Alright, so even though a mafia just ended, I believe I am going to have to pass on my turn for now. I have until the 27th, and with time constraints and such, I don't think I will be able to finish in time. Therefore, I'll just wait a while. Hopefully I can keep the grandfather clause upon my return. =P

BTD4 Mafia has ended, bloons won. I'm working on BTD4 Mafia 2 however. Put me on the in progress list.

Burned Planet Mafia is now in action!

Unovian Murders III - Tale of Two Cities

Is now taking sign-ups!!

Music Mafia is in the works. Its in progress.

Pokémon Anime Mafia - Tangle of the Travelling Companions is currently being worked upon.

Burned Planet Mafia II: A Stray Ship is being created. It is in progress (and will be for a while).

OK, signups should be up in a few days (hey- I'm a procrastinator).

Put me on the WIP list with W.I.T.C.H mafia please.

EDIT: Classic Mafia is over, so I'm not sure why it's on the list. Also, Insane Mafia is taking sign-ups.

Last edited:
THE RULES HAVE BEEN EDITED SLIGHTLY! PLEASE READ THEM BEFORE POSTING IN HERE THAT YOUR GAME IS DONE!

Working on a Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia. Though doubt I'll start it any time soon, at least not before December.

Working on an Olden Style Cartoon Network Mafia. Over 15 players needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom