• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 6-The Storm(2/9/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone please mention everyone.

I can finally continue the game, but it has been 2 months since the last update. It is hard to pick the game back up after that long. So how would everyone feel about me ending the game here. Please post saying which way you want, I will follow the majority. It will be decided tomorrow night.

please do end it i am very tired of quoting people (i hope u dont mind me not quoting here bc it's not really relevant)

If it would be easier on you to end it, you probably should.

I want to continue on playing. It's fun, although your move took a lot longer than you said lolz

I would prefer to continue it. However, I understand perfectly well if you want to end it.

I completely forgot this game was still going on... :sweat:

It's up to you Soulmaster. I've really lost interest in mafia games lately (I still like them, it's just I feel like my time is better spent elsewhere), so it doesn't really matter to me either way.

I'd like to continue it, but its entirely up to you. ^^;

1. @Hitomi;
2. @Buoy;
3. @FinalArcadia;
4. @Harpy;
5. @Dark Kyriaki;
6. @FairyGaga;
7. @GliscorMan;
8. @Catspring;
9. @Mijzelffan;
10. @Momoka;
11. @Neonsands;
12. @TheMissingno.;
13. @Terezi Pyrope;
14. @Nytie;
15. @Booster Gold;
16. @Pein;
17. @Kantomasta;
18. @Iberia;
19. @mlouden03;
20. @HumanDawn;
21. @Zima;
22. @Froakie;

Game is finished. Sorry about this, I would love to continue, but life, man, life. So yeah, sorry, once I get settled look for my next game though, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Mafia.

Be sure to tag me/mention me when your DS9 mafia is up. I love Star trek, so I know I'll play xD

I was mafia btw.

Well, gg everyone!

I (and @HumanDawn;) was 'The Storm', Kyogre.

Edit: Also, someone make note of the length of this phase. Gotta be a new record. :lol:

Ah well, I suppose we're allowed to say what we were then? I was Homura from the Madoka Magica game. Never ended up using my ability, though.

I was Boo from some Mario game. I was the doctor too.

Yeah you all know who I am, as well as my ability. :p

Thanks for hosting, Soulmaster!

I was Russia, and my ability was an ascetic townie.

As a lot of you might have worked out, I was Mijzelffan from Post Restriction Mafia. I was basically a beloved princess variant.

Whoops, I forgot to say...Thanks for hosting, Soulmaster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom