• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia of the Ancients GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mafia of the Ancients (Night 5, how indecisive)

Yeah that and the updating the list with the dead people.

Sorry for being inactive, my internet went off yesterday -.-
However, it seems that these changes in the name of the thread and all are confusing people :(

Phase is over, only night action I got was mafia kill.

Ryuu died, he was
You are the news reporter of Hunia. You have recently been looking into the scandals of recent times, and have decided not to trust anyone without looking into their records first. You'll know if they are allied with your side, or with someone else.

Powers:
1. Cop. You investigate one person each night, and will know if they are allied with Binia or Hunia, or if they are of another faction.

You are allied with Hunia. You win

a) when the mafia is eliminated
and
b) if your town has majority over the other one when a) is completed.

It's now day 5. Vote and stuff now.

Re: Mafia of the Ancients (Day 5, crossing into lands of inactivity)

vote: Sourcandy

what was that all of a sudden?

Why Sourcandy?

Ok, this is crazy. I dont even know my role! xD

Vote:Mizjelffan

Explain the Sourcandy vote and I'll retract it.

Saw it coming.

Mijzelffan I hope the burned planet mafia hasn't got anything to do with this vote.

I voted on random. I feel like that because I have no abilities, I don't really have much to lose, and can vote on random.

You can lynch me if you want, but my death won't really help either side much.

Still, now that sourcandy claims not to know her role, I'm actually rather interested what her role might be.

Vote: Sourcandy
Not knowing your role seems especially scummy, especially since you can drop back on that claim whenever someone asks you to roleclaim a fake role.

is not that I dont know my role, well yea I dont know, but is that I deleted all of my PMs...I never understood this role :p
Vote:mijz because I dont want to die

An OMGUS. Vote: Sourcandy

OMG! "O

Okay phase is over. With 3 votes, Sourcandy was lynched. Funnily enough, she was serious about not knowing her role. I sent it to her a couple hours ago again, but now she is lynched. She was

Sure:

You are the vigilante of Binia. You are one of the least procrastinating people of your nation, and as such, you took the measures to start the lynch trials and make an alliance with Hunia. You know when you're at a disadvantage though, and when you feel your nation is getting the lower end of the stick with Hunia, you take issues into your hand.

Powers
Powers
1. Vigilante. You shoot one person each night if your nation has less people than the other one.

You are allied with Binia. You win

a) when the mafia is eliminated
and
b) if your town has majority over the other one when a) is completed.

It seems both of your towns have lost a huge asset this day, but it is now Night 6. Send in your night roles and such.

Re: Mafia of the Ancients (Night 6, huge losses)

OMG. bandwagon, I must follow *derp*

Re: Mafia of the Ancients (Night 6, huge losses)

Night has ended, it is now Day. The mafia didn't kill this night, but why?
Anyway, you can all lynch and stuff now.

Re: Mafia of the Ancients (Day 6, ...?)

Vote: Icy404
It's not like we have much to go on. Plus, I'd say it's better to Random Lynch a player that's not that experienced (no offense) as to on who knows a lot about mafia (like Mijzy). The newbie could be a power role, but if they're not, it's better to lose a weaker person than a stronger person.

Re: Mafia of the Ancients (Day 6, ...?)

vote: Icy404

:sonano:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom