• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia of the Ancients GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mafia of the Ancients (Day 6, ...?)

Phase is over. All I have to say is, you guys are bad at this.
Icy was lynched.
You are the dirty cop of Hunia. When war was called, you thought it meant actual combat, and got everything ready. When it turned out to be a lynching scheme with your side being at the disadvantage, you couldn't take that! Now, if when your side is definitely at the disadvantage, you'll start firing your bullets.

Powers
1. Vigilante. You shoot one person each night if your nation has less people than the other one.

You are allied with Hunia. You win

a) when mafia is eliminated
and
b) if your town has majority over the other one when a is completed.

It's now Night 7. Send in your night actions and such.

Edit: Night is over. It's now Day 7, GliscorMan was killed. He was:

You are... wait, who are you? You don't seem to have anything to do with this war, and don't seem to be allied with everyone. I guess all you want to do here is survive, eh. Nothing else you can do, I guess.

You are neutral grounds. You merely win if you survive.

Phase ends tomorrow at 6.

Last edited:
Re: Mafia of the Ancients (Day 7, ...)

Vote Zhwoobatte well I will retract this vote, if anyone could bring a object to this baseless vote.
I hope this will get somehow active, else this will be my 2nd mafia that closes before it can reach it's end :s.

Don't tell me that's connected to BP mafia. But, we do have nothing to go on. *Sigh*

Vote: Zhwoobatte

Opossumguy and Mijz are my FoSes right now.

Don't tell me that's connected to BP mafia. But, we do have nothing to go on. *Sigh*

Vote: Zhwoobatte

Opossumguy and Mijz are my FoSes right now.

Actually it fucken does, but we don't have any leads and I don't want this mafia to die in silence, so I can at least make a random vote mixed with vengeance.

Cuz Zhwoobatte failed you and caused the town to win and got Sgt. Pepper's a lone win? I guess that makes sense..... somewhat. :/

vote: TFSpock

FoS'ing me, eh?

Three randoms in a row, eh? First Sourcandy, which was out of the blue, then Icy404, now me, because frankly, that random vote was a bit TOO random. This only increases you on my FoS list, surpassing Opossumguy. I stand by my vote on Zhwoobatte, because I refuse to give you the satisfaction of a three-way tie. No. Opossumguy is off my FoSes. you are number one.

Last edited:

Not really sure who to vote for, to be honest. Do we really have any leads?

There's a bandwagon on Zhwoobatte for no reason, Mijz is pegging me for less of a reason than Zhwoo. :p

Three randoms in a row, eh? First Sourcandy, which was out of the blue, then Icy404, now me, because frankly, that random vote was a bit TOO random. This only increases you on my FoS list, surpassing Opossumguy. I stand by my vote on Zhwoobatte, because I refuse to give you the satisfaction of a three-way tie. No. Opossumguy is off my FoSes. you are number one.

Sometimes, nature gives you... absolutely nothing. Meaning that you also have absolutely nothing to lose. I accepted that fate of nothingness, and am using it as an excuse to be random.

And @Opossumguy, TFSPock FoS'd you earlier. Should be enough reason to vote him, no? :p

I suppose. As always, counter the arguement and I'll retract. For now,

Vote:TFSpock

Opossumguy, I FoSed you because when you voted for Mijz earlier, it seemed like Mijz was being random, like he claims he is now, and you voted for him because of that. From my days as mafia, I did that a lot, and naturally FoSed you. But now as Mijz looks more suspicious, you now look like town to me. But, if you want just anyone out, you actually caused a tie.

Fair enough.
Unvote: TFSpock

Vote:Mizjelffan

I see what this is. It's all a plot by TFSpock, or should I say: mafia TFSpock. Make sure to avenge me by lynching him when I die fellows.

Phase is over. Zhwoobatte was
You are the paranoid old person of Binia. You led a very innocent life at first, but the war changed all of that. Now you don't trust anyone until you know who they're taking commands from. You'll know if they are allied with your side in the war, or with someone else.

Powers:
1. Cop. You investigate one person each night, and will know if they are allied with Binia or Hunia, or if they are of another faction.

You are allied with Binia. You win

a) when the mafia is eliminated
and
b) if your town has majority over the other one when a) is completed.

It is now ni- wait, 8 people alive, 4 mafia alive. Game is over, mafia win, if I counted correctly. I'll put everything next week, since I'm at a relative's house for the rest of this week.

*Sigh* I was the Hunia Gunsmith.

Turtwig A said:
You are one of the royal subjects part of the war party of the Tinatonia invasion. You are skilled at manipulation, hence why you were picked on this journey, but you are but a mere child. Combine these two things though, and you're a menace to be handled with.
Powers:
1. Roleblocker: Each night, you can make someone be taken over by your cuteness, causing them to forget their role action for that night.
2. Too cute: You have to be lynched twice to actually be lynched. The first time your cuteness will prevail over the town.

You are sided with the mafia, you win if the number of alive mafia is at least half of the current alive population of the game.

Awww I thought it would continue, but I win so it is all good and games and shizzle :D.

You are the ancient weapon dealer of Hunia. You are the precursor to today's gun suppliers, except you don't try to earn a living. You have a supply of bows that kill almost instantly (though with the consequence of them having only one go), but don't want to shoot them yourself. Instead you trust the town for that matter. Just pray a mafia does not get it.

Powers:
Gunsmith: Each night you will give one of your bows to a random person in the town. They can use it during the day, with a 50% chance of their identity being revealed.

You are allied with Hunia. You win

and

A game over already?

Turtwig A said:
You are just a regular person living in Binia who somehow got caught into this whole mess. You have no special night skills, but you have logic, and you better use it.

Powers:
1. Regular village. All you have this game is the skill of scumhunt, so use it to its best.

You are allied with Binia. You win

and

You know, Mijz, I trusted you deep down, I just didn't want to get lynched, and plus, if you claim vanilla townie, you're either vanilla townie, or mafia. No no one had anything to lose. :/

What I learned from this mafia is to never follow random lynches, especially if it is a revenge kill from another mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom