• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Mafia Philosophy

Magnificent Entertainer

Moneyless Eccentric
Reaction score
TBF, OC games are a lot more fun, plus I enjoy breaking games as mafia in OC games more than NOC games.

AussieEevee

Storm Megazord!
Reaction score
TBF, OC games are a lot more fun, plus I enjoy breaking games as mafia in OC games more than NOC games.
You should start playing games again then. I have a OC game coming up soon that I'd enjoy watching you play.

Magnificent Entertainer

Moneyless Eccentric
Reaction score
Given Zexy's retirement due to being promoted to admin, I might just have to come out of retirement so that y'all don't think us SMods have forgotten about you.

Elieson

Actually a Parent! WA0H!
Reaction score
Given Zexy's retirement due to being promoted to admin, I might just have to come out of retirement so that y'all don't think us SMods have forgotten about you.
We'll have to find a way to outdo Holiday '15 and (what was the OC game where we hunted for scum in that race).

Elieson

Actually a Parent! WA0H!
Reaction score
What happened back then?
Holiday '15 was an OC game that featured ME and I as masons. ME died almost immediately, confirming me as town, and the game was a roflstomp against all other factions as I led the show. Mafia killing ME ironically led to their demise. I did it in a pretty gruesome way, and suggest that you read the game if you wanna see some shenanigans. It's OC but most of the key points are out in the open.

I think the game that ME and I co-hunted scum under the assumption that we were both town was XYZZY Mafia (#NoBalance) perhaps...I can't recall, but we just made it a race to find scum. That was fun on the sides, because I just had a strong gut feeling that he was town.

Magnificent Entertainer

Moneyless Eccentric
Reaction score
Holiday '15 was an OC game that featured ME and I as masons. ME died almost immediately, confirming me as town, and the game was a roflstomp against all other factions as I led the show. Mafia killing ME ironically led to their demise. I did it in a pretty gruesome way, and suggest that you read the game if you wanna see some shenanigans. It's OC but most of the key points are out in the open.

I think the game that ME and I co-hunted scum under the assumption that we were both town was XYZZY Mafia (#NoBalance) perhaps...I can't recall, but we just made it a race to find scum. That was fun on the sides, because I just had a strong gut feeling that he was town.
Good times. :)

Elieson

Actually a Parent! WA0H!
Reaction score
I reread it and found this gem to prove my suspicions:
>Maniacal Engineer and Elieson competing over who would crack the game open first. This means they didn't share info or their claims to each other which kinda held town back a little bit.
Zexy's gem reminds me of it, though TBH i don't know how much it really held town back since there was no legitimate reason for ME or I to trust eachother other than us just assuming the other was town

Please. If anything, this motivated both of us to work harder at solving the game, which upped both of our games significantly. It also pretty much allowed me to townclear Elieson fairly reliably as of D1, which is always nice. I was still paranoid, but whatever.
ME siad this and I wholeheartedly agreed~

Magnificent Entertainer

Moneyless Eccentric
Reaction score
It really didn't hold Town back at all. Neither of us was 100% certain about the other, but our competition drove both of us to perform as best as we could to crack the game.

Honestly, I think that ended up helping Town in the long run, especially since we both shared our info with the confirmed Town player.

That said, we both lost the competition, since we died, but it was fun, anyway.