• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia: The Gathering - Planechase (Endgame - Town Win)

DekuNut

King of Potatoing
Reaction score
The forces of Nicol Bolas, the Ravager have become too much for the Gatewatch alone to handle. Even as we speak, the machinations of the Elder Dragon are slowly creeping towards completion, and if we don't stop them soon, he will achieve the godhood he so desires. So now we are reaching out to every planeswalker in the multiverse; join us. Help us stop Bolas, and with any luck, victory will come to us, and the world will continue on.

Welcome to Mafia: The Gathering - Planechase. This is actually a remake of the first game I ever comodded, back in 2015 alongside LinkDude74 on ZD. Unfortunately, because of how we set up the game, all Role PMs and actual information about the setup was lost other than the characters involved, so we started this one off fresh.
In this game, everyone will play as a planeswalker. The roles are different from usual, and are explained in the below spoiler tag. Please read this before the game begins.
  • The game takes place on a series of nine planes from the Magic the Gathering universe
  • Each player will have three actions, which they can perform on specific planes. Despite this, knowledge of MTG isn't required to succeed in this game.
  • Each player will also have one or more colors attached to their character. Planeswalkers of a certain color may be affected differently by certain planes or powers.
  • The numbers in the Role PMs are just for flavor; they don't actually affect the game itself.
  • During the day phase, there will be two vote counts going on simultaneously. The first will be the regular mafia vote count. The second will be a "Walk" count. When "Walk" has reached majority, then the plane is changed. This count will carry over day to day, and will only reset upon walking.
  • Players may instead choose to vote to "Stay". If "Stay" reaches a majority vote at any time, the plane may not be changed for the rest of the game day.
  • Feel free to ask questions at any time. It should make more sense as you get immersed into the game.
  • In case of a tie, the most recent vote changes will be removed until the tie is broken.
  • Name claims are banned, but color and power claims are allowed.
  • Days last 48 hours; nights last 24.
  • Three posts per day minimum. This will be enforced starting on Day Two.
  • All regular TWG rules apply
  • In the end, Deku is the mighty arbiter of all. What he says goes, even if it isn't mentioned in the rules above.

With that, let's begin!
I need 12 daring souls to join this game; who's in?
  1. funnier6
  2. Contrainer
  3. DarkGodRasul
  4. Minish
  5. Midorikawa
  6. Silverfish
  7. Jinjo
  8. Doctor Floptopus
  9. ExLight
  10. Doc 2.0
  11. Spiritual Mask Salesman
  12. ZinnLav
Replacements:
  • Rubik

Last edited:
Tomorrow will make 3 weeks, and we only need one person left. I could probably drop one, but I'd prefer to have the full set. So please, advertise to your friends!

Thanks Zinn!
And no worries. The game will make more sense once you're playing it :p
Anyways, thanks for joining everyone! I'm going to be moving tomorrow morning, but I'll see if I can get the Role PMs out later in the evening tomorrow.

All role PMs have been sent out! Please respond to this thread once you've confirmed that you received it.
Please note that the numbers at the top and bottom of your cards, as well as next to your actions, don't affect anything and are for flavor only.

Back
Top Bottom