• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia: The Gathering - Planechase (Endgame - Town Win)

I felt so bad about bussing Flop that hard but I knew I didn't really have much choice after funnier kept pushing it. The zd people would have probably caught onto me if I hadn't. Sorry Flop!!!

And I mean, it's not like Greek Fire was a permanent ability. If I had gotten roleblock I would have been able to use that and have Doc use the factional kill. Strongman is a modifier. That was my reasoning for being able to use both kills. Any other ability I received I would have been able to use along with the factional nk.

Tbh, part of the reason I was "hesitating" on killing Zinn is because I feel like had I been town that claim would've looked so townie to me. And I thought others were going to think the same. But when they didn't I took the easy out and just killed Zinn like town asked me to.

This was a really fun game though, even if I was pretty stressed at the end. Lol.

The mechanics of it were interesting and made for a lot of fun trying to figure them out.

Back
Top Bottom